OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m re-watching S1E1...did Benjen also know who Jon was? Seems like he hints at it during their first interaction when he tells him he would care about having children if he “knew what it meant”.

1s5h3fulrly21.jpg

Yeeeaahh... that petition can reach 10 million and they still wouldn’t redo S8. :lol:

I guess it serves a purpose in that it adds a numerical value to the displeasure of the majority but other than that...

Pointless.

Lmao I went to watch Barry after people kept dropping it in here after every GoT episode.

Show is all types of bad.

Just finished the episode with the karate girl climbing trees :rofl:

I tried getting into Barry when it started but only saw like two episodes. Maybe I’ll give it another shot. To me, the real 1+2 combo was GoT and Veep. They both hit their primes around the same time and that made for some great TV. Veep has a great finale, GoT finale looks like it could be ****. Still I can’t believe that both are done.

I wanna see the folks in here that were defending this season, by trying to make logical sense of all the BS like we were crazy. If even the cast is like, "This ain't it..." then theres a defiant problem.

Bran couldn't have even foresee this
*cough* last 5 years* cough*

I’m re-watching S1E1...did Benjen also know who Jon was? Seems like he hints at it during their first interaction when he tells him he would care about having children if he “knew what it meant”.
I think he just meant don't take the idea of family in general for granted. I don't think he knew. However, there is a book theory that he might be in on the conspiracy around Jon's birth but there' more info about Benjen in the books.

I think he just meant don't take the idea of family in general for granted. I don't think he knew. However, there is a book theory that he might be in on the conspiracy around Jon's birth but there' more info about Benjen in the books.
Theres a good theory i justbread. Nill tell u in the book thread

Back
Top Bottom