OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im sure the actors have been under some type NDA that prevents them from reallllly exposing all the *****ery, but they been doing it subtly for some time now, I can totally picture some network trying to flourish off a short Doc interviewing these actors after everything wraps up and they can really expose the **** show....seems like they are all dying to...lol

Inb4 Surviving D&D aka Leaving Westeros

How do they authenticate signatures on online petitions? Couldn't people or bots make up names and enter multiple times?

Im sure the actors have been under some type NDA that prevents them from reallllly exposing all the *****ery, but they been doing it subtly for some time now, I can totally picture some network trying to flourish off a short Doc interviewing these actors after everything wraps up and they can really expose the **** show....seems like they are all dying to...lol
You know the GOT "Behind The Scenes" special always been in their plans

upload_2019-5-16_13-55-56.png

How TF this army growing like this? She had a dozen men with her at the gate in episode 4. :lol:

It was funny that mountain looked like vader and qyburn like darth sidious. mountain and vader both killed those fools.

I can't wait until years later when the actors really start letting their feelings be known ......without the filter. :lol:

I wanna hear from GRRM too, but based on past interviews, it's pretty obvious how he feels about it.

This morning I seen what Conleth Hill (Varys) said. I feel bad for these actors man. Smh They were all so emotionally invested in these characters, only to see them get written like shhhhh.

i'm trying to not be negative but yeah...this season...eh.
kinda feel like watching season 1 again.
I can't figure out why they're doing this to us lol

Back
Top Bottom