OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proud of GW just wish he could've had that happy ending with his Bae. Dude that said Drogon was the most complex character is right. He knew the quest for the iron throne corrupted his mom. Burnt that trash to the ground.

lol

k4m15r8d0az21.jpg

At least the office and scrubs gave us fake endings where u can just stop caring, when Michael left and when JD sorta left

This sh is last status

Bran the builder......

Bran the Broken...

I get it.

I think if you look at it from this perspective, it’ll make more or better sense.

Jon never wanted the throne or the realm. Although he was good at ruling it wasn’t anything he wanted. He seemed to identify more with the feeefolk. Although he has the name, he’ll always be Jon Snow. While it may seem like a bad ending for him, he’ll finally be at peace. No more war, no more politics.

For the Stark’s it was a win, they ended up with the realm. For all they lost they wound up with it all. Complete win for team Stark

I do agree with the Jon part as much as I didn’t want that ending for him. I do agree. He’s been an outsider and bastard his whole life, he truly was a wildling at heart if u think of it. he didnt want politics, the throne, or to be a lord. He said it multiple times, that was always consistent in the show. He just wanted to be free of it all And he’s comfortable in that no matter what his bloodline says. His time with the freefolk really shaped him. He’s the King Beyond the Wall now.. he showed compassion for Mance, he respected him, now he takes his place.

Tormund to Jon

“You've lived with us too long, you'll never be able to bend the knee again.”

“"You belong with us."- Tormund

Call back game was actually crazy in this when u sit back and think of it.

I loved the Visual of Dany at the top of the steps with Drogons wings. My god that was ****ing fire. The Tyrion x Jon dialogue when Tyrion was locked up was fire. The Jon x dany x Drogon entire scene was fire, they all 3 acted their *** off :lol:. I thought it was a real good episode, even though i don’t agree with their story in how they ended it.

There’s just so many questions i have / feelings i have as to how this played out. When u take the instant take reaction out of it and really think about this in its totality i understand why it ended how it did.... it’s just not what i wanted to see at all.

And sadly we may never know what happens in ASOIAF. I was looking at GRRM timeline of books.

This is in order of how long it’s taken him to publish books from start to finish for this story:

2 years, 2 years, 5 years, 6 years.. and now nothing still and it’s been 8 years. He’s said the winds of winter is still not done... once that’s done how long do u expect it to take for a dream of spring to drop? He’s 70 years old. This may never be finished honestly or it may be 10 years from now

HBO is losing it.

They canned one of the best shows they had (The Leftovers) prematurely, yet give "Divorce" more seasons.

They're lucky they have higher IQs working in the Documentary and Miniseries departments.

HBO is losing it.

They canned one of the best shows they had (The Leftovers) prematurely, yet give "Divorce" more seasons.

They're lucky they have higher IQs working in the Documentary and Miniseries departments.

They changed the guy who used to be running things.. TNT purchased them, I think

HBO is losing it.

Chernobyl is dope, Westworld is dope, True Detective is dope too. Like you mentioned, they still have really good mini-series and documentaries. I'm still sad they got rid of HBO boxing though

Chernobyl is dope, Westworld is dope, True Detective is dope too. Like you mentioned, they still have really good mini-series and documentaries. I'm still sad they got rid of HBO boxing though

They needed something like Watchmen starting right after GoT to entice people to keep their subs.

Chernobyl is one of the best things HBO has done in years. Last season on True Detective was great until the end which was TRASH. Westworld is decent but the end of last season was TRASH JUICE.

Back
Top Bottom