OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The show literally became of fan fiction of itself. Everything felt sooo rushed. Jon went from "Dany's my queen" to "gotta kill this trick" in one scene. At least make him brood and think about it about; put an episode between it. This could have worked it we had a 10 episode season

Just out of curiosity, has there ever been a show who aired a show finale and changed their mind afterward and did another season? This is unprecedented, no?

I saw Kit met with HBO a few days ago, and it got me thinking about this lol. Of course, it would never happen, even if HBO wished it. Kit would respond, "I dun wan et."

Drogon didn't kill Jon because he knows he's a Targaryen by birth. Picked up his moms corpse and flew her back to Valyria.

I'm already over it. The integrity of the show as a whole could have been preserved if Dumb and Dumber had just made two full final seasons. I don't know what HBO was thinking, or what the contracts looked like...but they could have had the same net result without these clowns running the show into the ground.

So after Dany died the Dorthraki did what?

and the Unsullied went off to live in a land with a bunch of dudes watching each other die off?

Exactly, can't father children. Watched their queen get murked and did nothing. Now they're gonna become farmers and play Lords and Ladys in Naath. What?!

That last scene before Jon left to go to the Night's Watch, we see the Dorthraki walking around King's Landing like sh** is fine. What? They're civilized now? What?!

yo lol

if you gonna make arya put on the magellan mask then why not make her take out Dany first and then flee?

there’s so many thing about this episode and final season that i can’t wrap my brain around

and the sad part is we’ll never know

i would have rathered a sopranos ending

Yea that was beyond terrible. Wtf did i just watch.

-How you spend multiple seasons on revealing Jons identity only to send him to the woods like a lumberjack
-Arya went from ninja assassin to Christopher Columbus, probably gonna host Mr. Rogers Neighborhood next
-Bran says 4 words in 2 seasons and turns into king

That was really really bad, no other way to put it.

this show started lacking imo when they stopped introducing new characters in the fold. Killing off joffrey, tywin, ramsey etc doesn't leave you with much. Especially when turning the night king into a footnote :smh:

They made Jon go out weeeak. Dude is literally contemplating his decisions in his last conversation with Tyrion. His story arc gotta be one of the most underwhelming. I guess it does fit his character though.

Yea that was beyond terrible. Wtf did i just watch.

-How you spend multiple seasons on revealing Jons identity only to send him to the woods like a lumberjack
-Arya went from ninja assassin to Christopher Columbus, probably gonna host Mr. Rogers Neighborhood next
-Bran says 4 words in 2 seasons and turns into king

That was really really bad, no other way to put it.

Bro, this is just the beginning of my frustration. So many years of theorizing for nothing. years setting up storylines only for them to not pay off.

It's pretty ****ed up.

Fam is the 3 eyed Raven being called broken. Tyrion think that **** is endearment cuz they use to chant half-man after Blackwater.

Feel like Bran The Broken is the type of name they bestow on you after you pass. How they gonna call the king that to his face :lol:

You just know Bran is stewing, waiting for the right moment to get them back with his signature sick burn

GregariousHarmoniousLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_pqe1d5QJPm1qer2ll_540.gif

Back
Top Bottom