OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, yara really just gonna let the iron islands go from being independent to part of the six kingdoms? Nobody even said anything when bran gave no hesi to granting his house independence

Also, yara really just gonna let the iron islands go from being independent to part of the six kingdoms? Nobody even said anything when bran gave no hesi to granting his house independence
The Stark House been independent for a thousand years

Similarly to the last episode, ignoring how we got here, I enjoyed the episode. I guess I have just excepted GRRM's ending as the true one, and can enjoy the show for what it is at this point.

I really liked Drogon melting down the Iron Throne and taking Dany's body, I found it kinda of moving.

I will say Greyworm letting Jon live made no sense, considering how blood thirsty he was just minutes earlier in the episodes:lol:

Arya wanting to go West like Elissa Farmen was dope as well

So after Dany died the Dorthraki did what?

and the Unsullied went off to live in a land with a bunch of dudes watching each other die off?
In damn near every war/fighting movie once the leader is killed the troops fall back. Why is it so strange that they did it here?

The Dorne episodes were better.

Yikes.

Hated it.

I read this in Men on Films voice for some reason.

giphy.gif

I'm guessing Drogon snitched on Jon on his way out...

"Hello? This ***** done killed my Momma!"

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Why was Brienne even there at the council? Why did she have a vote?

And why didn't she go with Sansa?

She went from a knight to changing Brann's diaper?

So is it a foregone conclusion that Jon will live amongst the free folk? The way he looks back at the gate closing and also the line where tormund says “you have the real north in you” in the previous episode I think it’s safe to assume that

Gotta assume she's head of the kingsguard now

But she did swear an oath to Sansa.. and oath's we're kinda important to her previously

So is it a foregone conclusion that Jon will live amongst the free folk? The way he looks back at the gate closing and also the line where tormund says “you have the real north in you” in the previous episode I think it’s safe to assume that

Why the F is there even still a gate?

Why were tormond and co just chilling there waiting for Jon?

She’s lady commander of the King’s guard. She swore to protect all the Stark children.

Back
Top Bottom