OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dany shoulda just sat out the fight against the NK and let westerosi fend for themselves against the NK with no dragons

all they needed was arya anyway

i liked it *kanye shrug*

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

‘Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner on Why Sansa’s Ending Was ‘Better’ Than the One You May Have Wanted

Game-of-thrones-Sansa-Sophie-Turner.jpg

https://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thr...ran-iron-throne-daenerys-death-sophie-turner/

“I think Sansa, the one thing she always strived for throughout the whole series was to be back home — home, home, home. She wanted to be at Winterfell, with her family, with the North. It’s where she felt most comfortable, most safe.

except when she wanted to marry joffrey and be in KL

And I think Sansa, she stopped wanting that throne, she stopped wanting to rule over people the minute she got to King’s Landing,” the actress, who has played Sansa on the HBO fantasy series since she was 14 years old, said. “She’s not power hungry like that. She doesn’t need it, she doesn’t want it. And she’s seen what incredible power can do to a lot of people and she doesn’t want that. She just wants to be home in the place that she truly feels safe.”

thats why she declared the north independant right?

OK, that was obviously my favorite moment. It was just great and it’s so funny because, like, that scene was just full of big, big players and then your uncle comes back who you haven’t seen in many, many seasons and he tries to give his spiel and I think everyone there is like, “Where were you? Where were you for any of this? Sit down. You haven’t been through any of this.”

where was sansa during any of it? at least dany even got off the dragon to fight wights

BofKL? shes in winterfell

It’s heartbreaking, really, because we’ve seen this woman grow up and it’s heartbreaking to see her go from such an innocent, vulnerable young woman and go from strength to strength to strength and become a true leader and a true warrior — and then being totally corrupted by power and becoming something of the “Mad Queen.”

but she wasnt mad, the writers said as much

Game of Thrones’ showrunners say Daenerys’ big decision was completely spontaneous
https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/13/...enerys-targaryen-kings-landing-massacre-recap

But in the episode’s behind-the-scenes featurette, Benioff and Weiss reveal that her decision was even more abrupt than it seems. They say Dany spontaneously decided to destroy the city when she saw the Red Keep, the King’s Landing castle built by the Targaryens.

“I don’t think she decided ahead of time that she was going to do what she did,” Weiss says. “And then she sees the Red Keep, which is, to her, the home that her family built when they first came over to this country 300 years ago. It’s in that moment, on the walls of King’s Landing, when she’s looking at that symbol of everything that was taken from her, when she makes the decision to make this personal.”

Oh my God. I don’t think they would make a spinoff show about Sansa because I would hope that she would have a very mundane and fairly boring life after that. I would hope that she didn’t have to go through anything else as dramatic as she has in the past 10 years. Just rule fairly, there will be no wars, no battles, she’d die of old age with the people who love her.

so in conclusion as long as she gets to rule until she dies thats a happy ending

no sharing power

no councils

im so glad her entitled *** died
i wish dany would've suffered more

of course she went crazy her parents were siblings

H2H only likes her cause she's pretty and white
if she was ugly he wouldnt be caping so hard

he's crazy too thats why he fell in love with her crazy ***

even fell in love with a damn wildling

dany is nepotism at it's finest

"i deserve the throne because my dad was a crazy mother****er and yall took it from him"

dany just lucky she had dragons
sansa aint had **** and she made it further than her

dany used dragons and slavery to get where she got and she lost it all cause she wanted to keep smashing her nephew
she was all types of stupid and ****ed up
i seen it from the beginning

she used the power of the P
till her ***** power didn't work anymore and it made her crazy...now that's entitled

dany is a representation of white america and it's nuclear weapons spreading their beliefs to brown people in the middle east who never asked for it
and using slavery to build everything she has

without the brown folks doing all the hard work for her personal gain, she would be nothing

Back
Top Bottom