OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DescriptiveFoolhardyBoa-size_restricted.gif
:rofl:

Does everyone else feel like the series finale was too kind to the Stark brood? Was it delayed compensation Ned's beheading and the 'Red Wedding.'
I believe the starks turning into fan favorites made D&D give them plot immunity while every other clan got effectively slaughtered by the end

Meh.

This guy uses dumb tree magic as the climax and makes Jamie and Cersi the focal point of the climax.

Also has a dunb twist that ignires the rules. How can Arya be wearing Jamie's face ready to kill Cersi yet somehow stabbed by a fresh out of imprisonment Illaria when the ppl she takes faces from have to die. No way Jamie can show up after to face Cersi.

Also this doesnt do much for the Snowboys either. Jon does mostly nothing, takes a L, then dies

when did drogon learn to reason, use context clues and think independently?
how the hell would he know what the symbolism of the iron throne is and how in the **** would he know where that witch was to bring dany there?
The Lord of the light told him

Drogon = the prince that was promised.

Last edited:
I believe the starks turning into fan favorites made D&D give them plot immunity while every other clan got effectively slaughtered by the end

If you look at it from the POV that none of them are dead, sure.

But the Stark line is effectively dead after them. Does Jon become a Stark by name? Or does he hold on to Targaryen? Or does he stay a bastard. Bran can't have kids and whatever kids Sansa or Arya have most likely won't have the Stark name. How does that affect their position in the north?

I don't think Arya is "no one" anymore, she's a Stark.

a rape by his own northman

unsullied cant rape and dothraki swore an oath not to

but she didnt still didnt learn her lessons as her episodes with littlefinger proved

just as naive as you make her out to be in s1 in s2-4

lied to the lords of the eyrie to protect him why?

the dothraki swore to stop raping when she became khaleesi

My bad i saw Dothraki but thought Unsullied

that "duress" was there regardless of the letter

if she didnt write it they were going to kill ned cuz she didnt write a letter? no

they werent even going to kill him joffrey did that by surprise

This clown will never get it y’all, ya better off trolling him the same way he trolls this thread, he doesn’t live in this reality, legit has made his own reality up and will refute facts with his own made up BS Constantly :rofl:

This clown will never get it y’all, ya better off trolling him the same way he trolls this thread, he doesn’t live in this reality, legit has made his own reality up and will refute facts with his own made up BS Constantly :rofl:

I got reported in this thread and warned by meth for trolling yesterday. Tread lightly. Ignore function is working well though.

Side note: do you still have headless Ned?

Apologize for what? I guess in the end you were right about Jon being a fucboi...you won that for sure, doesn’t make Stannis any less of a fucboi himself tho...lol

Ill take it
Thank you.
Call me when yall want to discuss this season in whole

If you look at it from the POV that none of them are dead, sure.

But the Stark line is effectively dead after them. Does Jon become a Stark by name? Or does he hold on to Targaryen? Or does he stay a bastard. Bran can't have kids and whatever kids Sansa or Arya have most likely won't have the Stark name. How does that affect their position in the north?

I don't think Arya is "no one" anymore, she's a Stark.

Sansa can have bastards then legitimize them as Starks. Problem solved.

i just want my apology, and yall still in here arguing with someone making stuff up.

What did I make up? Sorry I'm not as invested as y'all obviously are GOT scholars remembering every insignificant detail right off the top of ur heads

Despite the repeated fact that the miniscule corrections don't take anything from the crux of the argument but nah ignore that because its beneficial to u

She could trust him to a certain extent, because she knew of his love for Catelyn. And he was nice to her.

At the end, Sansa learned from Littlefinger more than anything.

At that point, she's finally playing the game. She says why she lied, she knows what Baelish wants, but she doesn't know what the Lords of the Eyrie want.
Worst poster.

yea she learned how to strategically remove her little brother from the game of thrones and simultaneously take credit as if its something heroic

what would the lords of the eyrie want to harm her?

they were good guys

arryn was neds mentor his people had love for starks

Back
Top Bottom