OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worst poster.

giphy.gif

Why is this back and forth allowed to continue though? :lol:

because i talk about the show

yall the ones namecalling and making jokes not sticking to the show

yall the ones namecalling and making jokes not sticking to the show

Y'all? When did I name call?

I remember you called me a misogynist and have been going on with the immature "more tears" "get them likes" low level posting. And steezy been encouraging you. You two should just hit the PMs and spare the rest of us.

Please.

Y'all? When did I name call?

I remember you called me a misogynist and have been going on with the immature "more tears" "get them likes" low level posting. And steezy been encouraging you. You two should just hit the PMs and spare the rest of us.

Please.

im not sitting here parsing out who said what

you got shade for me for talking about the damn show? you get thrown in it too

im immature but not dudes calling me dumb over an opinion about the show or saying im autistic and other crap?

nah its me for shooting back just a little bit

you call it low level posting i call it taking the high road

cuz if i say stuff back then i get banned and you all get to say see look we were right

nope not gone happen captain

and yes hating dany for such low level reasoning as shes annoying or entitled is mysogynistic

im not sitting here parsing out who said what

you got shade for me for talking about the damn show? you get thrown in it too

im immature but not dudes calling me dumb over an opinion about the show or saying im autistic and other crap?

nah its me for shooting back just a little bit

you call it low level posting i call it taking the high road

cuz if i say stuff back then i get banned and you all get to say see look we were right

nope not gone happen captain

and yes hating dany for such low level reasoning as shes annoying or entitled is mysogynistic

Shade? wut.

I said you should take the prolonged back and forths to the PMs. Didn't realize that was "shade" but aight.

Shade? wut.

I said you should take the prolonged back and forths to the PMs. Didn't realize that was "shade" but aight.

you said that now

im not looking back in the thread to see everything else you said

point is if you complaining about my posting in here thats shade to me and it takes two to tango

so tell everyone else take it to pms not just me

you said that now

im not looking back in the thread to see everything else you said

point is if you complaining about my posting in here thats shade to me and it takes two to tango

so tell everyone else take it to pms not just me
you seem very emotional. it's not that serious.

They just found another way to disrespect tyrion on the show. Wasn’t really necessary but they had to use him as comic relief until the end.

this. wondering why they created a book of fire and ice and tyrion isnt in it...but in IRL he is. would've been a nice nod and shot to the actual books if that scene was true form.

i think they were trying to show how theres still prejudice against tyrion because hes a ******

someone made a joke that the maester who wrote it was gay and in love with tyrion so left him out so no one would suspect that

that's foul. Tyrion is my guy. Even though they changed his operating system and made him dumb in the later seasons, dude was still brilliant.

that's foul. Tyrion is my guy. Even though they changed his operating system and made him dumb in the later seasons, dude was still brilliant.

yet the tyrant had respect for him from jump and never called him the imp etc

but the new world is the same as the old world

Back
Top Bottom