OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False...why do people think arya deserved that kill over anyone else.
We all know why she wants to kill cersei. But cerseis technically never done anything to arya specifically.
Sansa on the other hand yes

I ain't talking about deserve, I'm talking about from a military perspective it would have been easier to send Arya.

Never noticed that the same actor who played Tommen also played the role of one of the Lannister cousins in season 3.

If GOT Was A Movie...?

270482_985bd0ead0dbbc2a9e027348e0ee6536f5851af0.jpg

who's your cast? whats your plot?

mountain was dead. Besides him wanting to kill his bro, we thought he was just a mindless zombie.

Seen this online:

The honorable died a traitor (Ned)
The strong died of a scar (Drogo)
The archer died of an arrow (Ygritte)
The powerful died helpless (Tywin)
The coward died a hero (Hodor)
The fire froze in the ice (Visiron)
The clever got tricked (Littlefinger)
The deceiver died protecting (Theon)
The traitor died serving (Jordah)
The free died in chains (Messandei)
The merciful died ruthless (Daenerys)
The rightful heir was exiled (Jon)
With the amount of characters on this show it isnt hard to make something like this up.

**** like that don't work for Cersi, Robb, Jamie, Cat, Rickon, Benjen, Walder, Roose, Ramsey, Mountain, Hound, Rhaegal, Varys, anybody from Dorne who died, etc.

Really? So him just following what qyburn and cersei ordered him to do didn’t give that impression?

Really? So him just following what qyburn and cersei ordered him to do didn’t give that impression?
Mountain has always been loyal. Even though hes a beast.
So no him taking orders doesnt male him a mindless zombie to me

Plus Hodor must’ve had a ton of rage as well. Guy got hit with a mental nuclear bomb and had his life ruined.

Anyone watching the documentary tonight? Going to check out for a bit but if it’s boring, imma hit the gym instead.

Back
Top Bottom