OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive heard the bluray is better for the night king fight episode i could be wrong
im still working on getting season 5-8 on blu ray. had i not already had 1-4 i would've just gotten the 1-7 pack that came out last year

I bought the whole series pack that came out last month, but I haven't started watching it yet. I do want to check that tho for that specific episode. Hopin it at least looks better, even tho I'll be super pissed watchin the "story" unfold. :lol:

I bought the whole series pack that came out last month, but I haven't started watching it yet. I do want to check that tho for that specific episode. Hopin it at least looks better, even tho I'll be super pissed watchin the "story" unfold. :lol:

I think seeing more of the battle might make you even more mad.

Game of Thrones Spinoff Begins Casting Call for Targaryens

Knight Edge Media is reporting that they have seen the official casting call for House of the Dragon, revealing a bit more about what fans can expect from the series. Unsurprisingly, it presents Aegon, Visenya, and Rhaenys Targaryen as leads and further suggests that the series will depict the Targaryen invasion of Westeros and rise to power therein. The full descriptions are as follows:

Aegon Targaryen20s, Caucasian Male. Married his two sisters VISENYA and RHAENYS. Withdrawn, quiet, pious. Harsh with those who defy him. Riding the dragon Balerion. LEAD

Visenya Targaryen20s, Caucasian Female. Older sister and wife of King AEGON TARGARYEN. A voluptuous, stern, serious, and unforgiving woman. Riding the dragon Vhagar. LEAD

Rhaenys Targaryen20s, Caucasian Female. Youngest sister of King AEGON TARGARYEN. Kindhearted, graceful, playful, curious, impulsive, and given to flights of fancy, with a mischievous aspect to her personality. Riding the dragon Meraxes. LEAD

cant wait :evil:
LzIla0soCD2bGopxJEeW_ElJhorTWd5V5cHeus-5U1k.jpg

Eff the targaryens. Don’t wanna see them onscreen again for a few decades. dany was absolute garbage.

She's in a bunch of upcoming stuff here and there. Doesn't seem to be taking a break.

Definitely a specific face but apparently there are those who want to smash so....

RIP Max Von Sydow aka Bloodraven. Legendary actor. Game of Thrones, Exorcist, Flash Gordon, Wild Strawberries, Conan The Barbarian. But one of my favorite roles was when he played Antonius Block in The Seventh Seal.

Seventh seal was his GOAT performance. I wonder if his health played into some of the roles he was getting as of late. I thought he would have had more screenplay in GoT and Star Wars, but maybe he wasn’t healthy enough?

Back
Top Bottom