OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% ok w/ this. Watching the show, I felt like I related to him a ton. I know everyone wants to think they are Khal or Mountain, all powerful and whatever. 😂

Sam, Tyrion, & Jon were the 3 I felt like I related to most, but I'm not as clever as the imp and I'm not as battle-strategic as Jon.

Screenshot_20200405-091853_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200405-091550_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-091645_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-091734_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-091605_Samsung Internet.jpg

I still plan to rewatch all the seasons soon. Just ain't the same tho.

I used to rewatch the whole series every year starting in February leading up to the new season.😔

May Allah have mercy on your soul

BJ Hogg dead: Game of Thrones star dies age 65
The actor starred in a number of TV shows including the HBO hit Game of Thrones and BBC's The Fall

100% ok w/ this. Watching the show, I felt like I related to him a ton. I know everyone wants to think they are Khal or Mountain, all powerful and whatever. 😂

Sam, Tyrion, & Jon were the 3 I felt like I related to most, but I'm not as clever as the imp and I'm not as battle-strategic as Jon.

Screenshot_20200405-091853_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200405-091550_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-091645_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-091734_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-091605_Samsung Internet.jpg

What site did you do this on? Crazy bored today

Thanks darthska darthska . I Should have put in some effort before asking the question :ohwell:
No worries.

So once you've answered all the questions and it gives you a result, look up at the top and you'll see a pull down option where you can switch between different universes. That threw me off for a second, because I couldn't see where I was supposed to get my Game of Thrones result. Up top, I think on the left.

Not sure how to feel about mines.....she was a G tho and knew she Saw the fade coming....I think she could have made it to the end if it was it for that idiot Sparrow

5C76FFDA-94A0-4260-BB9B-FF1F8006F60B.png

It's really crazy to think how I (as did everyone in here for that matter) devoted so much time over the years on GoT and I swear I never randomly think about it anymore :smh: .There were so many good times, but the final season was just such a damn letdown.

Wonder what my boy Podrick is up to. He had such a glowup.

tenor.gif

It's really crazy to think how I (as did everyone in here for that matter) devoted so much time over the years on GoT and I swear I never randomly think about it anymore :smh: .There were so many good times, but the final season was just such a damn letdown.

tenor.gif

I don’t think there will ever be a bigger letdown in a series history....show could have been the GOAT....it was a layup and they fumbled it

tenor.gif

I was legit thinking about this the other day on my Sopranos re-watch. I think about sopranos all the time still. I think about breaking bad all the time.

prior to the series finale, I would do rewatches of seasons alllll the time. While watching the sopranos, I was thinking “god damn, I can’t remember the last time I ever remotely thought about watching GoT.”

that show completely consumed my life. I have all the dvds Besides the final season. I have$2000 in GoT Funko pops. Wine sets. End tables. Stark Banners. Mother****ing socks and Christmas sweaters.

other than talking about it every now and then when this thread gets bumped, I haven’t once brought up this show to anybody I know.

biggest letdown in the history of television. Including sports events.

Last edited:
I was late to the GoT party, but I agree with you all.

But to really RELATE:

Your GoT fumbled layup was my LOST grounder between Buckner's legs. I cannot tell you how much I thoroughly loved the complexity, the writing, the tones... from a regular cable network. Not HBO. Not Showtime. ABC gave us a GEM, and the last season... 🤦‍♂️ Hell, the back half of S5, I could see it. And I was legit getting heartbroken, like...

giphy.gif

I'm sure many will scoff at the comparison, but I'm not comparing the shows. I'm relating to feeling of disappointment from something that captivated you, hooked you, made you a fiend. Bro I almost got a 4 8 15 16 23 42 tattoo (and no, I didn't look those up. I... LOVED... this show).

And all they had to do that final season was field a simple grounder and toss it to 1st. But it went right through their legs. (God I hope someone gets that reference.)

C CP1708 , whywesteppin whywesteppin

Back
Top Bottom