OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was always one for more spinoffs but only feel confident with the ones with source material to pull from like House of The Dragons.
I feel you but man if we dependent on source material we never getting anything else from GRR Martin. Unless I missed something fans are still waiting for the official end to GOT books.

Someone on reddit made a formula to predict the release date of the next book.
27E6A0B3-648D-413C-892B-558C67D9A283.jpeg

SECRET INVASION Star Emilia Clarke Confirms Kit Harington Is Developing Jon Snow GAME OF THRONES Sequel​

During an interview with BBC News (via SFFGazette.com), Harington's fellow Game of Thrones alum Emilia Clarke dropped quite the bombshell about the series. "He has told me about it. And I know it exists. It's happening," the actor confirmed. "It's been created by Kit as far as I can understand, so he's in it from the ground up."

"So what you will be watching, hopefully, if it happens," Clarke continued, "is certified by Kit Harington." As for whether she could factor into the show in any way, the Secret Invasion star quickly responded, "No, I think I'm done! [Laughs]"

NGL, kind of feeling some excitement for the Snowman show based on the info that’s come out so far.

He probably seen all these old-timers eating on the Convention circuit from characters they played 30+ years ago. Might as well own being the Snowman and cash out even more. It don't seem like Hollywood's been knocking on his door and he doesn't wanna just bank on Moon Knight poppin' off.

He probably seen all these old-timers eating on the Convention circuit from characters they played 30+ years ago. Might as well own being the Snowman and cash out even more. It don't seem like Hollywood's been knocking on his door and he doesn't wanna just bank on Moon Knight poppin' off.
I believe this, but i also wanna believe he didnt like the way Thrones ended and wants to properly end his characters journey.

I believe this, but i also wanna believe he didnt like the way Thrones ended and wants to properly end his characters journey.

Totally. I remember some of the cast members also showing displeasure during the press tour, so I think this a win-win and I'm completely on board with this.

The fact he’s bringing in his own collaborators/writers and is getting GRRM involved suggests to me that getting it right is important to him and it’s not just for the money.

Bruh, with how the show ended I assumed people would want to stay away but kit running back towards it.

Thought I read his character was supposed to become an Eternal or something in the next Eternals film, not sure if they’ll do another though. It probably made a **** ton of money though.

Bruh, with how the show ended I assumed people would want to stay away but kit running back towards it.

That might be the reason why he wants to go back to it (besides the money), to try and do the material justice or at least Jon some justice. Like how they did a whole new season of Dexter after the main show ended with a disappointing finale.

Back
Top Bottom