OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched a video where he spoke to a class. Basically said acting wasn't fun to him anymore. He'll probably end up acting again when he gets older.

When people have forgotten he was one of the most hateable TV characters ever. I mean, he probably gets people coming up to him all the time saying, "God, I hate you on he show." I might get sick of that too.

that's assuming people actually take the step to disassociate him from the character.. cause i guarantee you have some folks out there thinking this dude is evil incarnate when they see him..

that's assuming people actually take the step to disassociate him from the character.. cause i guarantee you have some folks out there thinking this dude is evil incarnate when they see him..

You're probably right, which would explain even better why he wants to lay low for a while.

Just want to say that his last episode was by far the best episode if the season. I've been kind of disappointed by this season until now.

I've steered away from this thread since ep 1 because people were spoiling the future. Is it safe to come back in here?

I havent read the books or the wiki's but I think it's Obyryn vs the mountain for the trial by combat.

in the previews I think you see them fighting in what looks like a controlled environment.

Just want to say that his last episode was by far the best episode if the season. I've been kind of disappointed by this season until now.

I've steered away from this thread since ep 1 because people were spoiling the future. Is it safe to come back in here?
not sure if serious. In my opinion,this season has been the best so far

Says that gleeson is on a temporary retirement.

I watched a video where he spoke to a class. Basically said acting wasn't fun to him anymore. He'll probably end up acting again when he gets older.

That was definitely a dope video. His talk was actually pretty interesting...

I assumed that's why he wanted to take a break.

Cause every single movie or tv show he would show up in people would be like "oh Joffrey's in a new movie/tv show".

I think he wants to break away from that character. He also came across as a pretty smart dude, who has interests in various areas, and would like to explore them for a while...

Last edited:
:smh: I just lost the last 40-45min in related videos.

I didn't know Jack Gleeson has retired from acting?!?
all dat talent :smh:
lil bruh was a natural :smh:
on another note
i swear i dont know how yall remember these dudes names
everytime yall pop out a character name
i gotta google image to see who yall talkin about
only jaime and a few others i can remember

Not updated but you can start here:

Loras, "sword swallower" :lol:

There's still some with her. Once in a while they show some Dothraki in the background but they kinda took a back seat when the Unsullied came through

Last edited:
Oh, I just haven't seen them on screen. I'm sure some of them are warriors? Because they always say she has 8000 unsullied, but never mention any of the Dothraki warriors.

She has her bloodriders (can't remember if i've seen them this season) but the rest of them are kinda weak. Most of the strong ones left when Khal Drago died and his bloodriders bounced.

She had barely any Dothraki to start with. I think a lot of them died when she went to that merchant city(qarth?) didn't they? When she had that whole thing with the bald wizard.

Last edited:
She only had a handful of actual Dothraki warriors with her, so that's probably why they're never mentioned when talking about her forces. Basically just the couple of dudes that Drogo assigned to be her bodyguard. The rest are old people, women, slaves, etc. Half of them died in the desert

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom