OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were in Jorah's position I would've gone after Doreah instead of being friend zoned by some arrogant @#$@$ who yells all the time

If I were in Jorah's position I would've gone after Doreah instead of being friend zoned by some arrogant @#$@$ who yells all the time

Haha yeah, just promise Doreah that you'll show her a 'Dragon' and she's yours. :lol:

I feel Season 2 is really underrated. Probably my 3rd favorite one. But it's really hard to pick between 1-3 :lol: I feel this one is gonna blow em all outta the water when it's all said and done.

son those alternate scenes :rofl:

UnlawfulPleasedAfricanbushviper.gif

follow the coin ...

Last edited:
Just want to say that his last episode was by far the best episode if the season. I've been kind of disappointed by this season until now.

I've steered away from this thread since ep 1 because people were spoiling the future. Is it safe to come back in here?
not sure if serious. In my opinion,this season has been the best so far

This season has been the fastest pace (my personal favorite) so far. Balls to the wall. I love it

it moves the soldier :lol:

the coin goes into the iron bank.

and I think it's the first time they showed Braavos.

just something i thought was cool.

relax ya'll :lol:

Last edited:
^Concept reminds me of Varys' riddle about power. Here it's the coin that moves the soldier, thus having power over others.

Back
Top Bottom