OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what...I'll go with my man Ned Stark.
nthat.gif

He was ready to give Jaime that work until his guard stepped in.
mean.gif
only because Jaime had to take him alive.  Jaime made quick work with Jory, quick block, sneaky knife through the eye, Ned woulda never saw it coming.

If we could choose anybody and they could use any weapon at their disposal, I'm going with Aegon the Conqueror.
Nobody wanted it with the first dragon :nthat:

I'll just kidnap some bastards.
Them bums in Westeros to dumb to figure that out in time. Plus fire isn't the very best way especially if winter is already here.
Speaking of that.... If daenerys ever gets to Westeros what are the white-walkers going to do vs those Dragons 
laugh.gif

If you could name one GoT character to be your champion in a trial by combat, who would you choose? 

jaqen h'ghar or young wilam dafoe for me
Barristan Selmy in his prime.
The conversation between him and Ned,where Ned was basically telling him how much of a bad *** he was.Always resonated with me for some reason.

Barristan Selmy in his prime.
The conversation between him and Ned,where Ned was basically telling him how much of a bad *** he was.Always resonated with me for some reason.

Me too. That's part of why I found it so lame and disrespectful when Cirsei kicked him to the curb.

Cersei and joff are dummies. Wish Barristan murked all the other Kingsguard when he was fired like a boss.

Is HBO is no longer doing "into the episode" as soon as the episode is done? If I remember correctly, they always did it in past seasons.

I see somebody brought up those weapons that can kill white walkers. I wonder if Sam is ever going to mention it to anybody and if he remembers where he dropped the stash. :nerd:

Is HBO is no longer doing "into the episode" as soon as the episode is done? If I remember correctly, they always did it in past seasons.

I see somebody brought up those weapons that can kill white walkers. I wonder if Sam is ever going to mention it to anybody and if he remembers where he dropped the stash. :nerd:

Not too sure, but didn't he hand it over to Bran when they saw each other in the tower?

They still do it, check their YouTube page or HBOgo.

I'm glad they brought up in the last episode how stupid Cersei was to embarrass Selmy and get rid of him.

I still love that scene, though..

I think I'd take prime Barristan as my champion. Jaqen Hagar (sp) would be my next choice though as well. Dude was so lowkey about everything but still put in work.

Quick question, but what book is this season based off? :nerd:

Not too sure, but didn't he hand it over to Bran when they saw each other in the tower?
Can't remember, gonna need to look back on that episode.

I know they still do it, but you wouldn't have to go on Youtube to look it up. Right after the episode aired live, "into the episode" would shortly follow after on HBO.

Quick question, but what book is this season based off? :nerd:

Can't remember, gonna need to look back on that episode.

I know they still do it, but you wouldn't have to go on Youtube to look it up. Right after the episode aired live, "into the episode" would shortly follow after on HBO.

Sam knows he's a fun boy. He handed all the gear over, fitted Bran and the whole squad except maybe Mordor.

Last edited:
If you could name one GoT character to be your champion in a trial by combat, who would you choose? 

jaqen h'ghar or young wilam dafoe for me

Don't think he ever got talked about in the show, but I'd choose The Sword of the Morning, Arthur Dayne :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom