OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell me how Dany isn't any of those things. She routinely goes against what her advisers tell her to do, even though they have many more years of experience in seeing what works vs what doesn't when it comes to ruling. All she does is yell in that stupid @#$ tone of hers about "I will take what is mine" and make decisions without thinking them through. Didn't they mention that the cities she "freed" are basically the same/worse as before? She would've been dead a long time ago if she didn't have those dragons
She is a young ruler and though she has advisors; she's going to make decisions based on her own ideology. They are advisors after all and have never had to rule themselves. As for the cities she freed, what the hell did you think was going to happen once she left?
laugh.gif
 She is posted up now and her story will develop at a more slower pace. Take into account how young she is and all of that confidence (not arrogance) she posses is what you'd expect from a ruler. She's compassionate and that's a trait you'd want a ruler to have since the Iron Throne hasn't had anyone like that in a very long time. "She would've been dead a long time ago if she didn't have those dragons". No **** Sherlock, but why mention that when she in fact has dragons (which is her unique story arch)?  Get used to clinching your teeth every time she's on screen because most likely when it's all concluded, she will rule Westeros.

Can just picture you if she sits on the Iron Throne.

We probably won't have to worry about Dany ever sitting on the Iron Throne. She has tragic heroine written all over her, I'm predicting that she'll die fighting the white walkers or some ****.

Last edited:
Ramsay and Reek is far more interesting that Dany, 4 second dragon clips, and whiny old men lusting over her 15y/o box.

Is she really supposed to be 15? She got it like that though. Had her brother hittin that, had the biggest dothraki warrior Going way outta pocket for those yambs. Dario dude lopped the heads of his 3 friends off for her, no questions asked hahahaha. Every city she goes to, the dudes are crapping themselves lusting after that box

Is she really supposed to be 15? She got it like that though. Had her brother hittin that, had the biggest dothraki warrior Going way outta pocket for those yambs. Dario dude lopped the heads of his 3 friends off for her, no questions asked hahahaha. Every city she goes to, the dudes are crapping themselves lusting after that box
i think shes supposed to be like 13 - 14 in the book

but in the show shes like 16. but they never really mention it cause itd still be weird lol

i think they upped the ages of all the young people 
laugh.gif

GRRM was in creep mode while writing these

isnt tommen like 7 in the books 

I wonder when Stannis is gonna get the Iron Throne.  I've seen it in the flames.

It is known. The night is dark and full of terrors.

but in the show shes like 16. but they never really mention it cause itd still be weird lol

i think they upped the ages of all the young people :lol:

Word. The original Tommen was and looked under 10. Now he showing up looking 14.

:lol: bruh who is tommen
i swear even with that chart i be forgetting who is who

Tell me how Dany isn't any of those things. She routinely goes against what her advisers tell her to do, even though they have many more years of experience in seeing what works vs what doesn't when it comes to ruling. All she does is yell in that stupid @#$ tone of hers about "I will take what is mine" and make decisions without thinking them through. Didn't they mention that the cities she "freed" are basically the same/worse as before? She would've been dead a long time ago if she didn't have those dragons
She is a young ruler and though she has advisors; she's going to make decisions based on her own ideology. They are advisors after all and have never had to rule themselves. As for the cities she freed, what the hell did you think was going to happen once she left? :lol:  She is posted up now and her story will develop at a more slower pace. Take into account how young she is and all of that confidence (not arrogance) she posses is what you'd expect from a ruler. She's compassionate and that's a trait you'd want a ruler to have since the Iron Throne hasn't had anyone like that in a very long time. "She would've been dead a long time ago if she didn't have those dragons". No **** Sherlock, but why mention that when she in fact has dragons (which is her unique story arch)?  Get used to clinching your teeth every time she's on screen because most likely when it's all concluded, she will rule Westeros.

View media item 972347
Best laugh I had all day. Thanks.

Last edited:

:lol: bruh who is tommen
i swear even with that chart i be forgetting who is who
The new king of the 7 kingdoms. Joffrey's brother who is now getting some Margery yambs.

I know we're talking about a show that prominently features dragons, White Walkers and magic, etc., but this whole Reke spying as Theon seems far fetched to me. If he's so messed up now that his sister would immediately upon sight give up on him, how is capable of acting like his old self?

Plus, FOR BOOK READERS ONLY --

I thought I heard somewhere that his appearance changed pretty dramatically after he's been with Ramsay for a while. That would seem to be a problem for the whole spy thing.

Ramsay and Reek is far more interesting that Dany, 4 second dragon clips, and whiny old men lusting over her 15y/o box.
Nonsense. Dany's is a top 2-3 storyline in the series and maybe my personal favorite. 

She's a dime

She has dragons

She travels to the most foreign and exotic places

She's a conquerer and the only one in the story right now

She's the last Targaryen alive

The Unsullied

Daario Naharis

Missandei

I've about all the way had it with the Dany slander the past few weeks. Yall are gonna have to go somewhere else with that.

Think about ALL the places she's taken us while everyone else is either eating grapes in Kings Landing or frolicking around in the snow.
laugh.gif

She is a young ruler and though she has advisors; she's going to make decisions based on her own ideology. They are advisors after all and have never had to rule themselves. As for the cities she freed, what the hell did you think was going to happen once she left? :lol:  She is posted up now and her story will develop at a more slower pace. Take into account how young she is and all of that confidence (not arrogance) she posses is what you'd expect from a ruler. She's compassionate and that's a trait you'd want a ruler to have since the Iron Throne hasn't had anyone like that in a very long time. "She would've been dead a long time ago if she didn't have those dragons". No **** Sherlock, but why mention that when she in fact has dragons (which is her unique story arch)?  Get used to clinching your teeth every time she's on screen because most likely when it's all concluded, she will rule Westeros.

Can just picture you if she sits on the Iron Throne.

View media item 166307

I would :lol: can't stand her or her story line. the only good scene from her I've seen so far is when she gets the Unsullied. Other than that everything with her annoys/bores me. I hope her dragons turn on her and join the white walkers

Last edited:

Nonsense. Dany's is a top 2-3 storyline in the series and maybe my personal favorite. 

She's a dime

She has dragons

She travels to the most foreign and exotic places

She's a conquerer and the only one in the story right now

She's the last Targaryen alive

The Unsullied

Daario Naharis

Missandei

I've about all the way had it with the Dany slander the past few weeks. Yall are gonna have to go somewhere else with that.

Think about ALL the places she's taken us while everyone else is either eating grapes in Kings Landing or frolicking around in the snow.
laugh.gif
i dont think shes the last tagaryen alive

i fully agree with you though

I forgot about the maester up at Castle Black are there any others we know about at this point in the show?

I forgot about the maester up at Castle Black are there any others we know about at this point in the show?

Nope but theres a theory floating around with book readers that i accidentally stumbled upon. Its interesting and won't ruin too much.

nah they all dead b

i was just nitpicking 
roll.gif

there is a rumor about one more though

im not a book reader btw

imma stop doe

I think the problem with Ramsay & Reek storyline...the writers think the audience cares a lot more about Theon than we really do.

Even Jon Snow who finally grew a pair, Bran with his warging, and Stannis hittin the ATM up, are ahead of dude.

yara scene was a letdown. that is all. ramsay is the other joffery, dude is dumb annoying to watch and his whole thing with reek or w.e

both need to die. just ****.

What I hated most about that scene is how much time they had to kill him.

They have him surrounded, and they let go on about some dogs? Then they let fumble with a key and a lock to release said dogs? Dude should've been dead.

I think the problem with Ramsay & Reek storyline...the writers think the audience cares a lot more about Theon than we really do.

Even Jon Snow who finally grew a pair, Bran with his warging, and Stannis hittin the ATM up, are ahead of dude.

I cared about theon when he was theon. Now that he's "Reek" I'm over the whole situation. I thought the sister coming in to save him would make him snap out of it but dude is so far gone.

I'm intrigued about how him returning to iron isles will play out. I feel like his sister will IMMEDIATELY know something his up once he comes knocking on the front door. His pops is just LOOKING for a reason to off him so I don't know if the whole "playing a role" thing will work out the way Ramsey wants it to.

Had the sister NOT shown up and seen it with her own eyes, it might've worked.

Back
Top Bottom