OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I meant I hate how they break up seasons into two parts. They drag it on way too long.

Suits did that too. They finished the second half last month. What's cool is that the new season starts next month.

It worked for Breaking Bad.

Two shortened seasons gives you two seasons worth of storylines and character moments, but condensed into fewer episodes, allowing for less fluff and tighter stories.

Granted, Breaking Bad and Mad Men were/are two of the best written shows on TV, so they probably wouldn't have run into that issue, but even great shows like The Sopranos seemed like they were spinning their wheels towards the end.

Obviously, AMC is thinking less about the critical quality of a show and more about getting two seasons of awards and ratings rather than one :lol but people freaked out over Breaking Bad doing it and it worked out well.

I hate waiting. I finished all of season 6 last week on netflix and caught up on this season. So after tonight we'll have to wait until spring of 2015? Eff amc.

I meant I hate how they break up seasons into two parts. They drag it on way too long.
Oh yeah I hate that too. Less eps for the year then you gotta wait even longer for the finale next year :{

Suits did that too. They finished the second half last month. What's cool is that the new season starts next month.
Yeah but Suits has something like 12+ eps a season. So it's okay they break it up in half.

Last edited:
I thought I read he left for The Hobbit. I watched spartacus and don't remember him. Imdb says he was only in 1 episode.

He did leave for the hobbit..and he was on the second to last season of spartacus

I got put on to this show by a coworker and I'm glad he did.

Just caught up to the series today and damn is this a great show, I don't think I've hated a character on a show more than I hated Joffrey.

Here I thought that the Box Cutter episode of Breaking Bad had a gruesome death, nothing compared to the red wedding.

comicbookgirl charging for her epic history now.  
ohwell.gif

She did mention before you can pay for early access to stuff. Surprised she hasn't been bought by one of the big youtube channels that will give her funding for stuff.

I'll just wait, it aint that serious. Even tho her commentary is better than the rest.

Man.. Just started watching skins on netflix (the uk one).. And it's weird seeing gendry and gilly

Last edited:
^ since i watched skins after season 2 of GoT, I didn't recognize gendry at all.

Last edited:
CBG19 rewind reviews this season have been meh. All she does half the time is complain about how the show has been diverging from the books rather than giving us insight from a book reader's perspective almost as if she's a TV critic. Hopefully she goes back to a more informative style, similar to her house history videos, rather than endless ranting.

CBG19 rewind reviews this season have been meh. All she does half the time is complain about how the show has been diverging from the books rather than giving us insight from a book reader's perspective almost as if she's a TV critic. Hopefully she goes back to a more informative style, similar to her house history videos, rather than endless ranting.
Completely disagree. All of her gripes have been valid and I'd expect her to speak out on some of the shortcomings the show has had this season.

^ since i watched skins after season 2 of GoT, I didn't recognize gendry at all.
man it's trippy.. especially since both are minor characters in GOT.. but seeing the contrast in the little we have seen of them on GOT and then seeing them in skins

Completely disagree. All of her gripes have been valid and I'd expect her to speak out on some of the shortcomings the show has had this season.

Fair enough. I'm not a book reader so I may not see the shortcomings as others do. But in my opinion I hope she would wait until the end of the season to point out all of her problems with the writing rather than every week since she or us do not know how these new changes will play in the overall arc of the season.

Fair enough. I'm not a book reader so I may not see the shortcomings as others do. But in my opinion I hope she would wait until the end of the season to point out all of her problems with the writing rather than every week since she or us do not know how these new changes will play in the overall arc of the season.

you were right the first time...

all she does is complain now.

She's been very careful not to embellish on certain things due to the fact that she doesn't want to spoil anything, which I can respect. If you aren't a book reader I'd expect you to think there is nothing to gripe about, but I can assure you that a lot of people agree with her. I also understand where a show watcher would have a disagreence with her new angle. This is however the first season where she has recapped each individual episode. I'm pretty sure she would have rustled more Jimmies if she had done this from the first season.

man it's trippy.. especially since both are minor characters in GOT.. but seeing the contrast in the little we have seen of them on GOT and then seeing them in skins

Uhh for gendry/chris yea, i actually found out when I read dudes wiki.

But Gilly, hell nah i recognized her right away. :lol

Back
Top Bottom