OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder if aiden gillen feels some sort of weird kissing sophie turner, since he practically knew her as a 14 yo.

I made a similar comment when the episode aired. Sophie Turner looks good so he probably concentrated on that and was good with it.

Last edited:
I made a similar comment when the episode aired. Sophie Turner looks good so he probably concentrated on that and was good with it.

Possibly. Plus, actors are generally pretty good at distancing themselves emotionally from the stuff they have to do on screen.

He's the 3rd Mountain. I think the og one is still the most evil looking one.

View media item 985074

He also looks more like he could really be the Hound's brother than the new guy, for whatever that's worth.
That's what I liked about him. He looks like he could really be the Hound's older brother. This new guy looks younger and doesn't even look related to him. But he is HUGE, so that's something.:lol

That's what I liked about him. He looks like he could really be the Hound's older brother. This new guy looks younger and doesn't even look related to him. But he is HUGE, so that's something.:lol

The current guy is like cartoonishly huge. The short clip they showed of the next ep of him in his armor and giant sword -- it was hard to believe that's a real person.

Conan was pretty big himself...

QqZch.jpg

He doesn't even really look 7'1" there.

The director just did a terrible job of framing him in the shot and giving us a real sense of how massive he is.

Last edited:
Still bummed that there's no episode this week
ohwell.gif

A few random pics I found trying to get my GoT fix 

roll.gif

Mordor
pimp.gif
. Am I the only one that would be down for Brienne in real life? *shrugs* 
laugh.gif

Brienne is looking good. She's probably strong enough to carry me if I pass out at a bar.

The current guy is like cartoonishly huge. The short clip they showed of the next ep of him in his armor and giant sword -- it was hard to believe that's a real person.

He's 420lbs and the 3rd strongest man in the world. but im all in on the viper :hat

Still bummed that there's no episode this week :\

A few random pics I found trying to get my GoT fix 

View media item 986408

View media item 986420

View media item 986421

View media item 986410

View media item 986432

View media item 986435

View media item 986441 :rollin

Mordor :hat . Am I the only one that would be down for Brienne in real life? *shrugs* :lol

that HBO promo tho :lol

I just noticed The Pirate Bay is the promoter in the poster. Didn't know it was still around.

Back
Top Bottom