OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The “Game of Thrones” honcho addressed the rumor started by his editor that he’s now planning eight books, leaving himself some wiggle room. “My plan is to finish in seven,” Martin tells EW. “But my original plan was to finish in three. I write the stories and they grow. I deal with certain things and sometimes I find myself not at the end of a story. My plan right now is still seven. But first I have to finish Book Six. Get back to me when I’m half-way through Book Seven and then maybe I’ll tell you something more meaningful.”
Link

This isn't a show/book. It's just one huge troll.
:lol

View media item 1007832

I never watched a show where every episode gets spoiled for me like GoT. It's ridiculous how many people watch the show. Already had an upcoming event in the show spoiled for me. 
mean.gif

^^^ At the pace he's been going lately, no way GRRM finishes TWO more books before he croaks. The HBO people are just going to have to run with whatever he told them about how the story ends.

The “Game of Thrones” honcho addressed the rumor started by his editor that he’s now planning eight books, leaving himself some wiggle room. “My plan is to finish in seven,” Martin tells EW. “But my original plan was to finish in three. I write the stories and they grow. I deal with certain things and sometimes I find myself not at the end of a story. My plan right now is still seven. But first I have to finish Book Six. Get back to me when I’m half-way through Book Seven and then maybe I’ll tell you something more meaningful.”
Link
laugh.gif

yep especially with social media, episodes will be spoiled AS ITS BEING AIRED LIVE lol..

i dont get some people who tweet their reaction to crap thats happening as they watch.. put ur dam phone down and enjoy it.
mad.gif

best bet is to avoid all social media at those certain hours on sunday.

Last edited:
For those who spoil it on social media live, i wanna just HBOGO stream it then fast forward to the last 15 minutes while everyone else on the first 15, then spoil it for everyone before it happens.

This is the only place I come to discuss the show and generally only after I've watched a particular episode. I manage to avoid spoilers pretty well. Although my brothers, who are both book readers, have ruined a couple things for me.

For those who spoil it on social media live, i wanna just HBOGO stream it then fast forward to the last 15 minutes while everyone else on the first 15, then spoil it for everyone before it happens.
I do that when artists release music at a specific time. People listen from track 1 and I immediately go to the second half and hype track 8 or something lol.

Season 1 was confusing because of all the characters but not boring

This.

I would watch the show and google who people were during the show :lol

I was lucky, didn't come across any spoilers.

I went back and watched Season 1-3 before this new season.

Whole different feel now that I know who is who.

Link

:lol

View media item 1007832

Worst series in the history of television. Srs.

LOST seasons 1-3 was GREAT television with a huge cult following.  So many theories, DHARMA sites, 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 as the most played lotto number ever.

Can't say worst ever.  Even if season 6 basically ruined the entire series.

[h1]No, you can’t crush a man’s skull with your bare hands[/h1]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cant-crush-a-mans-skull-with-your-bare-hands/

correction*

you CAN crush a man's skull with your bare hands. the word crush is relative. 

you cant make a mans brain explode with your bare hands through compressive force would be a more fitting title

:lol I was waiting for someone to weigh in on whether what the Mountain did to Oberyn was scientifically possible.

LOST seasons 1-3 was GREAT television with a huge cult following.  So many theories, DHARMA sites, 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 as the most played lotto number ever.

Can't say worst ever.  Even if season 6 basically ruined the entire series.

This. I'm still mad.

lost
mean.gif

thank god I didn't get into it until later on.. plowed through the first 4 seasons in a row when I didn't really have a demanding schedule in school

only watched the last 2 seasons on a week to week basis on it's regular airing schedule.. but even that was too much time invested giving the crap way that it ended

at least heroes fell of the rails quick

No way Lost is the worst, not even close. Poor 2nd half, story all over the place, more questions than answers, a lackluster ending, but nah. I don't think i've seen a more discussion based show than that, and still not a better first season (first viewing, no knowledge). Laid the groundwork for some of the great shows that followed.

No way Lost is the worst, not even close. Poor 2nd half, story all over the place, more questions than answers, a lackluster ending, but nah. I don't think i've seen a more discussion based show than that, and still not a better first season (first viewing, no knowledge). Laid the groundwork for some of the great shows that followed.

Of course Lost really isn't the worst show ever. It was great television throughout most of its existence. But the ending really did taint pretty much everything that came before it and made it seem like it was all a big waste of time.

Lost is the tyreke Evans of shows. ROY first season and could not do anything with it's potential.

[h1]No, you can’t crush a man’s skull with your bare hands[/h1]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cant-crush-a-mans-skull-with-your-bare-hands/

correction*

you CAN crush a man's skull with your bare hands. the word crush is relative. 

you cant make a mans brain explode with your bare hands through compressive force would be a more fitting title

laugh.gif
I was waiting for someone to weigh in on whether what the Mountain did to Oberyn was scientifically possible.
I'm like "the show has live fire breathing dragons, assassin ghost babies, wargs, and ice zombies... but I guess I am curious about the physics behind exploding heads."

Back
Top Bottom