OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See what happens when Jaime does something nice, ends up getting his hand cut off :smh:.

Pod da God :smokin. That room they were in was awesome. There was a sexy present behind each curtain.

I hope they didn't cut out a big chunk of stuff that happened at the wildling camp. Book readers will know what i'm talking about :frown:.

Peter Dinklage is at the MTV Movie Awards right now too.

Last edited:
This is amazing:

Pictures of the cast doing regular things. The beefs must be fake!! and some good pics for the beasts
pimp.gif

I must become an actor......NOW

I was sitting here thru out the whole ending going... nah they ain't gonna do it... I hope they do it... THEY DID IT!!!!

*cue slow clap*

this acrobatic bird had pod drooling at her p...hell i was staring hard at that too :smh:

jamie :smh: o well. karma is a b, he paralyzed a little boy...

Yea... 3 is def the best of the series

Great episode.... So good that I want to address something to the book readers.

Lets refrain from ANY and ALL book or future development discussions in here. EVEN in spoilers. We all know how good it gets from here... Why even risk ruining it for the others?

Lets keep it here

http://niketalk.com/t/333173/spoile...-books-read-edition-spoilers/30#post_17597448

It prob wont work but I'm trying to look out for you non book readers

Book 5 was like torture to read. It didn't get good until the last third of the book for me. Then you're left feeling empty when you finish it.

My favorite is Book 6, because if Martin is taking this darn long it better be the filet mignon of GoT.

Another solid episode. Song at end of credits threw me off a bit and not in a good way. It sort of ruined the scene for me.

Last edited:
soooo who helped out theon?
ramsey snow?
nerd.gif
yes based on the casting notes.  this is different from how it went down in the book though, at least as far as i remember it. i listened to the audiobooks 2+ years ago while i worked
laugh.gif
i might be wrong.

Last edited:
idk if im supposed to put this in spoiler or not so ill just do it
who saved theon tonight? was it that boy that was with bran last week? i never read the books but dont mind spoilers
sorry if this was the same question that spidermachine916 asked (.-.)

I said GOD DAMN

I mean, I should know by now... as soon as I'm feeling good about anything, something like that happens. Jaime shows some humanity and spares her the rape and likely death? Lose a hand. Awesome. Looks like he'll be the Buster Bluth of the family now.

Dany is obviously planning something. I was unfortunately spoiled on one twist I think
 She understands everything they're saying, right? At least that's what I thought I read somewhere, and it looked like she was smirking or at least super confident in her plan. 
I don't care who he is but I'm loving seeing my dude Simon from Misfits on the show. He'll make the Theon scenes more tolerable.

Awesome episode. This is a case where I wish I wasn't watching the show live, because I need  another episode.

In just a few lines, Cersei got her Lucille Bluth on with the eye rolls and snobby behavior, it was perfect. And I was dying when Tyrion and Bronn exchanged glances when they realized what happened with Podrick.. then they pulled up some chairs and wine 
roll.gif

No Sansa so that brings it to an A-

Last edited:
appreciate the folks using the spoiler function...was almost scared to come in here but glad to see dudes are being careful not to spoil stuff :pimp:

DSA: If we ever link up with Pro, we're consuming more alcohol and bedding more women than Tyrion Lannister.

Another solid episode. Song at end of credits threw me off a bit and not in a good way. It sort of ruined the scene for me.

I never thought the bear and the maiden fair sounded like that (the credits) nor how Locke's men were singing it. :x

What a great episode though! So much stuff right off the page from the books.

The stuff with Theon as a book reader I approve :pimp:

You're not supposed to know who that is yet, all in good time people.

Back
Top Bottom