OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ohsnap.gif

this should be in a spoiler i think.

clever title, though.

Last edited:
- She never really claimed to be ignorant of Westeros tradition. Plus, in Volantis, they know of Maesters.
- If they are basing her off of the character in the books, she could be writing to her parents & brothers.
- Volantenes recognize all of the religions, so it's likey she does worship the Seven. Plus, how hard is it to memorize that vow.

Among other things in the video :lol: I think it's a huge reach. But, they did change her character so who knows what direction they're going with it. I still think they're going to go as close to the book as possible with her/Robb's storyline.

Well now that I watched the end of the vid, I guess I can see where they're coming from. I'd hate to see that route.

Last edited:
- She never really claimed to be ignorant of Westeros tradition. Plus, in Volantis, they know of Maesters.
- If they are basing her off of the character in the books, she could be writing to her parents & brothers.
- Volantenes recognize all of the religions, so it's likey she does worship the Seven. Plus, how hard is it to memorize that vow.

Among other things in the video :lol: I think it's a huge reach. But, they did change her character so who knows what direction they're going with it. I still think they're going to go as close to the book as possible with her/Robb's storyline.

Well now that I watched the end of the vid, I guess I can see where they're coming from. I'd hate to see that route.

I don't know how she comes across in the book, but the whole Robb side of the story has been tired to me. Since they never show any of the battles, he's just the least interesting child that isn't Rickon. And then Talisa's this big nothing out of nowhere, that turns his story into Grey's Anatomy in the forest. I mean, she look good and she can act, but there's just nothing worth watching there. Shae was at least something intriguing, before you realized she couldn't act and sucked out loud.

If this honeypot biz was true, that'd shoot some life into her character for sure...but I'll admit...if I didn't see that video first and they just sprung it, I'd probably hate the hell out of it. :lol:

I don't know how she comes across in the book, but the whole Robb side of the story has been tired to me. Since they never show any of the battles, he's just the least interesting child that isn't Rickon. And then Talisa's this big nothing out of nowhere, that turns his story into Grey's Anatomy in the forest. I mean, she look good and she can act, but there's just nothing worth watching there. Shae was at least something intriguing, before you realized she couldn't act and sucked out loud.

If this honeypot biz was true, that'd shoot some life into her character for sure...but I'll admit...if I didn't see that video first and they just sprung it, I'd probably hate the hell out of it. :lol:

not really a spoiler but in regards to your "Robb's side of the story is tired", you only really got to see Robb's story unfold through the eyes of Catelyn in the book, and she has a bunch other things to think about like letting jamie go and her uncle, so i can see why people would have similar thoughts to you.

I've had this same theory ever since I heard she was cast as Jeyne and then "re-written" to be called Talisa. I've always thought she was in bed (so to speak) with the Lannisters and she was playing the Westerling role and it would eventually come out that she was sent from one of the houses pledged to the Lannisters. I'm sure we're not going to get the love potion sub-plot but it all works out the same. Guess we'll find out at the RW.

Last edited:
If that video ends up being true for the show (it would also be the case for the book because you would think they got input from grrm) I hate that in ANY mainstream storyline it always comes down to a chick that does a guy dirty

Intriguing theory in that video, even seems plausible.

Don't know if they'll divert that much from what happened in the book.

We'll see.

laugh.gif
@ the first comment from Roose:

Roose Bolton 1 week ago

These accusations are completely without grounds. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a wedding to attend.

I've had this same theory ever since I heard she was cast as Jeyne and then "re-written" to be called Talisa. I've always thought she was in bed (so to speak) with the Lannisters and she was playing the Westerling role and it would eventually come out that she was sent from one of the houses pledged to the Lannisters. I'm sure we're not going to get the love potion sub-plot but it all works out the same. Guess we'll find out at the RW.

I would hate that to be true. This was the one storyline I'd hope they wouldn't change.

I would hate that to be true. This was the one storyline I'd hope they wouldn't change.
Would you just not want Jeyne to knowingly be involved in the setup or just more ambiguous? I thought it was pretty clear in the books that her grandmother set the whole thing up with the Lannisters and that Jeyne might have gave Rob a love potion knowingly.

How would you like to see it handled?

Last edited:
I thought it was her mother who set everything up but she didn't have any knowledge? And her mother set her up to be married off to a well of boy after two years. I may be wrong, I'll have to go back and check. I think her mother was the one giving her the potions with Jeyne thinking they were fertility potions. But Jeyne was taking her own fertility herbs. I think it's still one of those things that is upin the air, especially with people thinking that she may have escaped with the Blackfish. THIS IS WHY WINDS OF WINTER NEEDS TO COME ALREADY :lol:

I thought it was her mother who set everything up but she didn't have any knowledge? And her mother set her up to be married off to a well of boy after two years. I may be wrong, I'll have to go back and check. I think her mother was the one giving her the potions with Jeyne thinking they were fertility potions. But Jeyne was taking her own fertility herbs. I think it's still one of those things that is upin the air, especially with people thinking that she may have escaped with the Blackfish. THIS IS WHY WINDS OF WINTER NEEDS TO COME ALREADY :lol:

Nah you're right I just went and checked it was her mother. I was confused because I know her grandmother or her great grandmother or w/e did something. I just looked it up and she is the one (Maggy) who made the prophecies to Cersi

**Super Spoiler**

which are on course to come true. Which means Tommen is going to die and Jaime will choke Cersi to death.

Too many **** ing characters man :lol:

Last edited:
I'm assuming these are spoilers about a possible theory... but you're using actual spoilers in that discussion? I'm avoiding it anyway, but just seeking clarification. 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming these are spoilers about a possible theory... but you're using actual spoilers in that discussion? I'm avoiding it anyway, but just seeking clarification. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, unfortunately it's one of those things that's debatable and there's no clarification even for book readers what is 100% true or not until we get more books. So book spoilers entered into the discussion and that video even goes into book spoilers.

Last edited:
I was telling you guys last season that the kind of paper Tywin had and the one that Talisa was writing on looked similar. Don't know if it was a coincidence or it will play into the storyline later on. I don't think that the two of them were shopping at the same paper store.

:rofl: @ the super spoiler.

So much info is in those books I don't even try to guess what will happen next

yo, :lol: straight spoiler galore on that previous page. All I see is red.

She doesn't look bad.

I'd feel like that scene in Deuce Bigelow though if I took her to dinner :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom