OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-Snow getting comfortable out there
smokin.gif
-Pod about to come into form, but I'm afraid for his future
frown.gif

Who/what was that (body) that moved under the covers?
The Mountain

cersi, all he wanted was to get back to westeros this whole time and get a little land
I think his motivations changed though, his allegiance seems to still be with Khalesse. To the point where this sucker would sacrifice his own life

I could see him getting good with Cersi, getting into a position of semi power/influence, and then betraying her all for the chance to drag his ball sack through 7 miles of glass and leeches just to get the chance to drink Khalesse's week old bath water
wouldn't we all.

Jon Snow set it all up. he's been waiting to behead that coward for a long time.

Arya bout to become a got damn assassin 

Bran bout to be a sage or wizard or something like that

Sansa is a certified bad ***** 

And Jon is da Realest dude on the show

Starks outchea EATING
I agree with EVERYTHING us said
BUT
why people hype on Sansa
She the whole reason they in this mess
She the one who tipped off the queen about neds plans in the beginning
When he was tryna set up **** to go back to winterfell
She a lil ***** to me
I'm mad she ain't been died
I hate her bruh
With a passion

She was young and really dumb. She's still sort of naive to it all

Overall what redeeming qualities does she even have other than being attractive

Folks seem to really love her character

I agree with EVERYTHING us said
BUT
why people hype on Sansa
She the whole reason they in this mess
She the one who tipped off the queen about neds plans in the beginning
When he was tryna set up **** to go back to winterfell
She a lil ***** to me
I'm mad she ain't been died
I hate her bruh
With a passion

Up until this season I was mad she aint been dead. Like I said she's only alive because they all needed her claim to the north since they all thought the starks were dead. Only reason she's alive. ONLY reason.

And I still think Jon is only alive because he's a crow. Dont see him surviving the game of thrones but he wouldve lasted longer than Robb for sure.

If you consider Theon a Stark (which I do since his beliefs are more along their alignment) they aint all eatin

Last edited:
Snansa is the whole reason for this whole mess. If she would have told the truth back when Joffrey attacked Arya then non of this mess would have even started. Hate that broad, hope littlefinger has her working in one of his houses before long.

And sidenote: how is littlefinger getting all his money now? I know he is technically Snansas uncle now by law but who controls his money flow? Is he still master of coin or whatever? he's obviously not on his brothel side hustle at the moment. somebody catch me up

Snansa is the whole reason for this whole mess. If she would have told the truth back when Joffrey attacked Arya then non of this mess would have even started. Hate that broad, hope littlefinger has her working in one of his houses before long.

And sidenote: how is littlefinger getting all his money now? I know he is technically Snansas uncle now by law but who controls his money flow? Is he still master of coin or whatever? he's obviously not on his brothel side hustle at the moment. somebody catch me up

He is still in his brothel side hustle. He left town all the time in previous seasons and people like Ros and the gay guy held the fort. He would presumably in charge of all the money Lysa Arryn left behind. She wasnt Lannister or Tyrell rich but she wasnt strap for cash

Last edited:
When Jon took ole boy's head I didn't really view it as him turning into a G, more like him turning into his dad.

Plus tings tend to go downhill for each Stark man that took someone's head. A double cross maybe coming for Jon da Gawd, just like his pops and brother

When Jon took ole boy's head I didn't really view it as him turning into a G, more like him turning into his dad.

Plus tings tend to go downhill for each Stark man that took someone's head. A double cross maybe coming for Jon da Gawd, just like his pops and brother

Jon will be alright

The North Remembers..

You would think Tyrion was smarter than that

The feels when Arya didn't want to throw her sword in the ocean

Last edited:
When Friendzone said "I'm taking you to the Queen", which one was he referring to

cersi, all he wanted was to get back to westeros this whole time and get a little land

He was Varys's mans. Cersei and Robert were going to have him killed for slaving and Varysbis gone from kings landing now.

And he's in love with Dany. I thought Cersei as well when I saw that scene but the more I thought about it when he says "the queen" his simp *** is talking about Daenerys. Cersei doesn't **** with him musically.

Last edited:

Janos Slynt is dude who betrayed Ned in season 1. Jon's been biding his time and waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on him from the jump. He was never going to break his oaths or laws but him sending Janos to oversee a **** hole fort wasn't by accident. It's harder to communicate feelings in the show because you don't have the first person POV inner dialogues but I think the show did a decent job by setting the scene up with talk of enemies and showing Jon's hesitation before being like "nah **** this dude"

Last edited:
Jon gave home boy numerous opportunities to step in line..

Unlike what his dad did and especially unlike his brother, he made the extremely smart move.. He allowed home boy to dig his own grave and make it abundantly clear to everyone what should happen

Ned did the right thing, but it was rash considering why those guys were running and the information that they had.. Maybe allow them to calm down and actually see if there is any truth to what was being said and the potential danger coming

Robb was an idiot, he was in the middle of a war.. And lost a ton of troops over a prisoner

He was Varys's mans. Cersei and Robert were going to have him killed for slaving and Varysbis gone from kings landing now.

And he's in love with Dany. I thought Cersei as well when I saw that scene but the more I thought about it when he says "the queen" his simp *** is talking about Daenerys. Cersei doesn't **** with him musically.
No it was Ned that was gonna have his head. Robert gave him a royal pardon for snitching. 

He has to be bringing him to Danny. I don't think anyone that cared about his crimes in Westeros is alive anymore so he could go back to Westeros if he wanted... Just not the North.
Jon gave home boy numerous opportunities to step in line..

Unlike what his dad did and especially unlike his brother, he made the extremely smart move.. He allowed home boy to dig his own grave and make it abundantly clear to everyone what should happen

Ned did the right thing, but it was rash considering why those guys were running and the information that they had.. Maybe allow them to calm down and actually see if there is any truth to what was being said and the potential danger coming

Robb was an idiot, he was in the middle of a war.. And lost a ton of troops over a prisoner
What Ned did wasn't rash at all. The man deserted the nights watch. He didn't go to castle black to warn them about what he saw. He just ran.... Also even if he gave him the chance to get his story out he would have just told Ned White Walkers killed his boys and he ran. What is Ned suppose to do then? Send a raven to CB and ask if they got White Walkers chillin around there? Even if Ned believed it he still would have had to take his head, so it didn't matter. NW are suppose to protect the realms of men. You can't just run when there's an actual threat. 

Robb Stark on the other hand was rash, but still he kind of had to do it. I think it was the mistakes he made before the beheading that made the result a lot worse. 

Back
Top Bottom