OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
game-of-thrones-shade.0.gif

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/LinchePix/media/Emoticons/cutthroat.gif.html

I also feel the opposite about Jon Snow. Hes born to be a leader/soldier but not couldnt handle being in the game of thrones. Being unable to bend when it comes to honor killed his father and his brother and he is more honorable than his brother. And in terms of being a soldier/leader he is in between the two. Better than his brother but not as good as his dad.
nah man.. I think jon is way smarter than the two already at his young age.. he already tried to convince stannis not to kill mance and have his forces join them

hell I think jon really went north after the battle to try and reason with mance and put an end to the war, since they do have a common enemy

also, I think if it would have been anyone else but stannis (and melisendre in tow) making that offer, he might have considered it

Margaery feelin herself a bit too much. :lol:

I'm shock Cersei didn't clap back on the spot, but I guess she is playing the long game

Last edited:

nah man.. I think jon is way smarter than the two already at his young age.. he already tried to convince stannis not to kill mance and have his forces join them

hell I think jon really went north after the battle to try and reason with mance and put an end to the war, since they do have a common enemy

also, I think if it would have been anyone else but stannis (and melisendre in tow) making that offer, he might have considered it
Agreed with everything except maybe the last point. I don't think we would have taken him up on his offer. I might be wrong, but I think legitimized bastards still fall below the youngest heir, so Jon would be taking Winterfell from his younger bros. Since he knows they are alive now, it would be an honorable thing to do on his part.

Agreed with everything except maybe the last point. I don't think we would have taken anyone up on that offer. I might be wrong, but I think legitimized bastards still fall below the youngest heir, so Jon would be taking Winterfell from his younger bros. Since he knows they are alive now, it would be an honorable thing to do on his part.
edited

Last edited:

Agreed with everything except maybe the last point. I don't think we would have taken him up on his offer. I might be wrong, but I think legitimized bastards still fall below the youngest heir, so Jon would be taking Winterfell from his younger bros. Since he knows they are alive now, it would be an honorable thing to do on his part.
not really focused on that point of things.. I just think he didn't want to side with stannis and melisandre more than anything

we already have a few examples of him doing what was right and in the best interest for all over sticking with his vows (hell even in the best interest of himself when it came to cave time)

I think what davos said to him resonated.. I just don't think he believes in stannis being that man (or leader/person I should say)

YO.

nobodys gonna talk about Ramsay Bowlcut just skinning a family ALIVE and then eating that gross turkey stuff afterwards like it was nothing?!

i honestly think Sansa and Little Finger dont realize what theyre in for...

Last edited:
that was brutal
Margaery feelin herself a bit too much.
laugh.gif

I'm shock Cersei didn't clap back on the spot, but I guess she is playing the long game
I'm sure her Grandma schooled her pretty well,

Reek look when he seen Sansa was funny.

My fav Arya on the ladder to being the goat character.

Little finger seems to be moving fast.

Sansa has to have the worse luck of all time.

Jon making the tough decisions.

Them flayed bodies were tough to look at

Last edited:

i honestly think Sansa and Little Finger dont realize what theyre in for...
as I said before.. little finger should have chilled out in the vale while things were getting messy down below..

lock things down with sansa.. then pull a tywin and pick a side when you already have some sort of idea of who will win

His dad died for stannis, and he acknowledges stannis as the true king of westeros. If anything it being an offer from stannis is a plus for him

IDK tho. The way you guys are saying he avoided the offer because of stannis makes me think i missed something

Last edited:

as I said before.. little finger should have chilled out in the vale while things were getting messy down below..

lock things down with sansa.. then pull a tywin and pick a side when you already have some sort of idea of who will win
i put Sansa in because you know Ramsay is gonna pull some sick twisted S&M stuff on her.

other points.

laugh.gif
 @ Arya dropping the C bomb on that girl that whipped her out of nowhere. that made me jump not gonna lie (when she whipped).

definitely had feels when she was gonna dump the sword.

as much as i like faceless guy i cant get over the fact he looks like Nick Kroll with long hair and no glasses.

also jumped when the "sheet" moved. even though i was waiting for it to happen.

after an episode of no Dany i realized how much i cant stand her/her story line...dragons or no dragons.

roll.gif
 @ the first TROLL in history being those kids from Tarth that fake hit on Brienne.

His dad died for stannis, and he acknowledges stannis as the true king of westeros. If anything it being an offer from stannis is a plus for him

IDK tho. The way you guys are saying he avoided the offer because of stannis makes me think i missed something
I mean it's just my opinion.. but from what we're seeing of jon, I don't think he operates in the strict black and whites that ned did

look at him putting mance out of his mercy.. or forsaking his vows to get in with the wildlings.. or trying to reason with both mance and stannis

:rofl:

i put Sansa in because you know Ramsay is gonna pull some sick twisted S&M stuff on her.

other points.

:lol:  @ Arya dropping the C bomb on that girl that whipped her out of nowhere. that made me jump not gonna lie (when she whipped).

definitely had feels when she was gonna dump the sword.

as much as i like faceless guy i cant get over the fact he looks like Nick Kroll with long hair and no glasses.

also jumped when the "sheet" moved. even though i was waiting for it to happen.

after an episode of no Dany i realized how much i cant stand her/her story line...dragons or no dragons.

:rofl:  @ the first TROLL in history being those kids from Tarth that fake hit on Brienne.
:rofl:

On point comparison.

Y'all are underestimating Petyr. Y'all really think after all his masterminding so far he hasn't done his due diligence on the Bolton's? I can't see him getting into that serious a situation blindly, personally. I can't help but think he has more planned using this marriage as leverage somehow.

She hid it underneath a rock. She did not throw it away.

I also feel the opposite about Jon Snow. Hes born to be a leader/soldier but not couldnt handle being in the game of thrones. Being unable to bend when it comes to honor killed his father and his brother and he is more honorable than his brother. And in terms of being a soldier/leader he is in between the two. Better than his brother but not as good as his dad.
How is he better than his brother? Robert was a beast on the field. He would've destroyed the lannisters and they knew it that's why they had to plot to assassinate him. They couldn't beat him on the battlefield...Robert was goat.

Jon is the man though...he's my favorite character.

I like stannis much more when that red headed broad isn't there

Can't wait to see arya get her lessons ...the wait is killing me

I wish we could see bran

Glad I didn't see Dany

stark blood is too real...everyone is going to flourish sooner or later.

I hate the boltons the most.

How is he better than his brother? Robert was a beast on the field. He would've destroyed the lannisters and they knew it that's why they had to plot to assassinate him. They couldn't beat him on the battlefield...Robert was goat.

Jon is the man though...he's my favorite character.

I like stannis much more when that red headed broad isn't there

Can't wait to see arya get her lessons ...the wait is killing me

I wish we could see bran

Glad I didn't see Dany

stark blood is too real...everyone is going to flourish sooner or later.

I hate the boltons the most.

Every strategic decision made by Jon > Every strategic decision made by Robb
Do we ever get to see Robb fight? Jon slices through ****** like Afro Samurai. He bout that life!

I wanna know what happened to the youngest stark Kid. He parted ways with that broad and we haven't heard anything regarding him since

The Jon d-riding the past two weeks. :lol: I guess Stannis is no longer flavor of the month.

Friendzone still desperate to put his face in it. :smh:

When Arya and that girl were cleaning the dead body, how much you want to bet the next thing she did was get her own flay on. A faceless man's mask gotta come from somewhere b.

I wanna know what happened to the youngest stark Kid. He parted ways with that broad and we haven't heard anything regarding him since

I don't know the timeline that this season is following exactly. But I think that we might see him make an appearance if this season covers enough of book 5.

I don't know the timeline that this season is following exactly. But I think that we might see him make an appearance if this season covers enough of book 5.

Maybe, since the last thing they said in the show is he was going to the Umbers at The Last Hearth rather than that other place he's headed in the books.

The Jon d-riding the past two weeks. :lol: I guess Stannis is no longer flavor of the month.

Friendzone still desperate to put his face in it. :smh:

When Arya and that girl were cleaning the dead body, how much you want to bet the next thing she did was get her own flay on. A faceless man's mask gotta come from somewhere b.

Regardless of the flavor of the month Arya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Best character (still alive) on the show sofar

Back
Top Bottom