OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oona chaplin :wow:

I would run through her with the strength of Thor's Hammer. Charlie Chaplin would feel his great granddaughter being conceived from the grave.

Oona-Chaplin-oona-chaplin-26368510-517-530.jpg

:wow:

i really made this face looking at that pic.

I just remembered why I hated Kat Stark, she gave my dude Jon Snow the most shade, never gave him any love in Season 1.   Good Riddance!!!!!

any update on King Roberts son, forgot all about dude, last time I remember seeing him was getting leeches on the pipe, thinking he was going to get some yambs

That's why I was :lol: @ dudes wanting John to smash Melisandre. She always has some type of shady motive behind her seduction

That's why I was :lol: @ dudes wanting John to smash Melisandre. She always has some type of shady motive behind her seduction
don't care about the motive.. I'm clapping dem cheeks if she throwing it my way like that.

Did Sansa have much interaction with Jon in the first season? They've always seemed the most distant of the siblings. I assumed she disliked him because her mother did but when I looked it up the information said they did think about each other sometimes since they've left Winterfell. I forgot all about that stuff.

don't care about the motive.. I'm clapping dem cheeks if she throwing it my way like that.

I agree, she better let me smash and not even try that leech nonsense. Jon is lucky he pulled his hand away when he did, even just one finger in her warmness and he'd belong to her. I'm glad she's still showing her goods unlike that ungrateful dany.

she does look pretty sexy there. didn't really care for her in the show, though, honestly.

missandei is queen, and that's all that matters.

Did Sansa have much interaction with Jon in the first season? They've always seemed the most distant of the siblings. I assumed she disliked him because her mother did but when I looked it up the information said they did think about each other sometimes since they've left Winterfell. I forgot all about that stuff.
She didn't. You could say they think about each other because they think they're each other's only surviving family.

I just realized people have been saying groceries because of that jhene aiko line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom