OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking Dany couldn't rule because she was a woman but you're right, "Inheritance only falls on a woman if there are no males in her family ahead of her in line of succession." Makes sense why Robert wanted her dead so bad in the beginning.

Robert wanted her dead because he knew his people would support her since they viewed him as a "usurper".

Last edited:
He's Sam The Slayer though. Only person they know of right now to have killed one of the others as they call them.

He's Sam The Slayer though. Only person they know of right now to have killed one of the others as they call them.

And Stannis gave him some respect for that. Or at least asked about it. He knew who Sam was. That's something.

And Stannis gave him some respect for that. Or at least asked about it. He knew who Sam was. That's something.

Something I noticed as well, though it didnt seem to me Stannis respected Sam for killing a WW, he respected his intellect, something that's gone completely unrecognized besides maybe Jon and gilly. Sam's bout to come up?

Last edited:
Something I noticed as well, though it didnt seem to me Stannis respected Sam for killing a WW, he respected his intellect, something that's gone completely unrecognized besides maybe Jon and gilly. Sam's bout to come up?
I don't think people truly believe he killed a WW...it is pretty hard to believe especially since 99% have never even seen a WW.

Last edited:
To be fair, Stannis IS the rightful heir and gave Renly a good amount of time to back off. His brother tried stealing his throne just off a "people like me better" mentality

To be fair, Stannis IS the rightful heir and gave Renly a good amount of time to back off. His brother tried stealing his throne just off a "people like me better" mentality

This...

Stannis never seemed happy about fighting his brother... But he did what had to be done... Renly made Robb look start :smh:...

Renly was right tho, not about his claim for the throne but about Stannis not having/making any friends.
It's definitely coming back to bite him right now, dude has one daughter(with greyscale) so he can't even align his house with anyone. And the only reason he might get help from the north is cause the Boltons are even less likable.

Just spent like an hour on wikipedia reading about all the known valaryian steel blades. Pretty crazy how Martin was able to build a world where even swords have long histories.

Back
Top Bottom