OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry...but am I alone in saying this show has really lost steam, luster and the ability to keep my interest?

I just feel like this season hasn't done a good job with giving up moments to be excited about. At least that's me and I didn't read the books..etc

tumblr_mlo8s9BykF1rxhplio1_500.gif

tumblr_mlbe2fHk4j1r6zm9ao1_500.gif

Last edited:
I'm sorry...but am I alone in saying this show has really lost steam, luster and the ability to keep my interest?

I just feel like this season hasn't done a good job with giving up moments to be excited about. At least that's me and I didn't read the books..etc

Yes, you're alone.

No you're not..It just seems to not have many moments to get hyped about..Most episodes seem to have good moments in the beginning and at the end, but the majority of it just kind lags..Plus there are just so many damn people/locations that you have to try and remember..And that's made even harder when all the male characters look alike and all the locations look the same..First season was definitely the best and easiest to follow..

If they're real spoilers then report him, it'll get the posts deleted and if he continues he could be banned from the thread

If they're real spoilers then report him, it'll get the posts deleted and if he continues he could be banned from the thread

on this page(i'm on 100 post per page) I can only see one thing can be counted as "spoiler", but it sounded more like hoping or assuming said person will die eventually

I haven't read the books but I thought the same thing. Not sure if he's just hoping and saying so, or if it's going to happen and he's spoiling it. If they're real spoilers then report it so it gets deleted, if it's just hypothetical then obviously that's fine.

Last edited:

You guys are trippin

Im thinking Grey Worm is about to be that dude.

The unsullied and Kahleesi are my favorite angle so far.

If they would of used flashbacks in this show that would of been the perfect time.
MTE

I was so impressed with GoT for a sec. :smh: :lol:

But that was a great scene with the Unsullied. Gave them a lot more depth than I ever thought they would have.

Last edited:
I actually got hyped when Jamie was talking about Aerys and the war and all of the sudden they showed soldiers.

I thought FINALLY!...a flashback. Then I realized it was the Unsullied. >D :lol:
lol I thought it was going to be a flashback too for a second, then I'm like "but they never do"... oh they aren't lol

Question
will The unsullied and Kahleesi arrive in the Westeros this season?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom