OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are people saying that it's a body double because the boobs are too big or too small...?

Dude just got back from killing a white walker and these dudes are still on some petty Wilding/Nights watch beef :smh: :smh:

Melisandre dun goofed.
laugh.gif
She also bounced with the quickness when things weren't going Stannis' way.
laugh.gif
bruh as soon as she heard half the army left she hit stannis with the homerbushes.gif. 
laugh.gif
This seems appropriate as well.
laugh.gif

Dude just got back from killing a white walker and these dudes are still on some petty Wilding/Nights watch beef
mean.gif
mean.gif
How have we still not learned from Pac and Big? This east coast/west coast beef needs to stop. Blue and Red make green. Pour one for J Snow. 
tired.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The reactions across the internet about Jon & Stannis death are hilarious.

Couldn't be happier to see Stannis get his head chopped off. Wished they would've showed it.

Burned his daughter. Wife commits suicide for NOTHING.

Good Riddance.

Last edited:
Dude just got back from killing a white walker and these dudes are still on some petty Wilding/Nights watch beef
mean.gif
mean.gif
See this is the angle I don't get, man if dudes had video recording capabilities on this show nights watch would have been lifting  jon onto their shoulders

Where my ginger goddess Sansa at?

Last edited:
I don't understand why Jon didn't explain things that happened hardhome to the other Watchmen like he did with Sam.

White walkers gon rule the world

Was surprised they killled so many primary characters from this season off.

Kings landing really bout to fall apart

Or Jon is of Targaryen blood and will be reborn of fire. Remember, they burn the bodies after you die.

Sad part is that the series has caught up to jons story in the books so no one really knows what happens next.

So are people saying that it's a body double because the boobs are too big or too small...?

The head on the body was looking weird. I was reading articles last season where she said she wasn't going to do nudity on the show. Other articles said she was talking to them about what she would show on her walk since it's a signifcant scene. Guess she only wanted to show from the neck up and her bloody feet.

Yo, eff that kid ollie. He's a damn traitor himself. I hope all those fools get turned into wights. They gave him that brutal julius caesar death.

I was wondering if they were going to change up some of it or change it completely.

These damn night's watch guys butchered their last 2 commanders.

Someone posted the meme of Jon asking Ghost where he was and I'm now wondering that too. Probably chilling somewhere.

Who has Jon's sword now?? Too many feelings right now but I don't think he's gone. It was a little open ended IMO. Not final like a beheading lol. Would be nice for GRRM to pull a switch-a-roo for once and have us think a fan favorite is dead and then bring him back.

And to think I was having a good night with the Warriors win and the Fallout 4 presentation lol

^
It's up to the show guys on what happened to Jon on the show. They're making the changes they want to make now. GRRM will do his own thing.

Sam picked the right time to leave with all the ish that went down.

I wonder what Melisandre and Davos' reactions will be.

Last edited:
I've seen Lena naked before in an old film called Aberdeen.
She has smaller areolas. It was definitely a double.

Back
Top Bottom