OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get the whole "life's not a fairy tale" thing but it has really become so predictable. build a character up to be fan favorite, proceed to kill off said character. oh, GRRM killed off another "good guy", what else is new?

I get the whole "life's not a fairy tale" thing but it has really become so predictable. build a character up to be fan favorite, proceed to kill off said character. oh, GRRM killed off another "good guy", what else is new?

Yes lets make this the bright and shiny fairy tale you schoolgirls want.

Yeah, man. Above all else GRRM really is a demented bastard.

its like an unhealthy relationship

u know its bad but u keep coming for more

I need updates on Brienne and Varys just pops up all of the sudden
damn.png

Poor Jamie...had a split second moment with his daughter

shouldnt have kicked Bran out the window way back scumbag, none of this happens
pacspit.gif

Only half way through.

The bodies are dropping.

Main characters are getting slid left and right.

Prisoner of the moment or short memory one, but this is the best Season Finale yet......

On to the second half.

Yes lets make this the bright and shiny fairy tale you schoolgirls want.
did i say that's what i wanted? or did i say it was becoming predictable?

Ex
I gotta ask diggs, did you have it backwards because why the hell would George be asking the showrunners who jons mom was? I imagine they don't have the best relationship anyhow.
To test them. I guess before they started filming they all went to dinner and that's the first thing George asked them... After stuffing his face.. Lol. Why would he ask that is there's no significance?

i always like alliser
felt he was a hound like character but after he pulled that judas ****, hes gotta go

Last edited:
DONE WITH THIS **** BRUH

GAME OF L'S :smh: :smh: :smh:

Cersei bae???? :nerd:

OLLY needs that Reek treatment on citas

So is STANNIS ALIVE? Spoil me :lol:

Lmao @ all the feelings about Jon.
I'm enjoying this...not eem going to lie.
I liked Jon too but yall been slurping him for too long it got sickening.

This guy GRRM is a genius. Look at all the feels everywhere. As much as I hate it at times, this story with all its background is a masterpiece.

Only if Ygritte hit Ollie with an arrow when she had the chance. 

Ollie killing her and plotting against Snow. I might legit hate him more than Joffrey but I will not say for sure yet. Still stuck in the feels right now.

Never thought I would say this but we need answers Lord of Light!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom