OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1. The entire series is about Jon Snow

2. Details of Mance's death from  book storyline is why I'm pretty sure it was not Snow
3. They have never talked about jons biological mother.

Would be doped if reek was part of the plan to troll Sansa like when theon thought he was freed but only to get kidnapped again.

I don't see it happening but then again, it is Ramsey. Plus, I doubt he'd want to let his favorite girl to just die like that.
I think Theon saved Sansa because he still really cared for her and still feels guilty for all the ****** things he did to her fam.. and it was his chance to escape as well. Theon Greyjoy is back :smokin

You say that with Magic's enthusiasm of the slam dunk contest every year. But seriously tho, what has he ever done to warrant any excitement over his "return"? :lol:

I think Theon saved Sansa because he still really cared for her and still feels guilty for all the ****** things he did to her fam.. and it was his chance to escape as well. Theon Greyjoy is back :smokin

:smh: I don't give a **** if Theon saves a village full of starving kids **** him.

Dude is the snake of snakes, lets not forget that Winterfell got trashed because dude played Robb.

Man the season finale was so dope to me. Like most I doubt that Jon Snow really dies. I mean its HBO and GOT tho, they might just kill that dude off since everyone saying he coming back.

Cersei's walk of shame was on another level

Jon's not dead anyone who thinks he's dead doesn't understand how plot works. :lol:

The army of the dead is coming, and we aren't going to watch the boltons or the treasonous leftovers at castle black fight them.

He'll be back, through red woman magic or fire related magic.

My bad, my formatting is all messed up on this post lol. Won't let it go to waste though:

images
OCTOBER 30, 2014
 7:00am PT by Matthew Belloni , Lesley Goldberg

[h1]'GAME OF THRONES' CAST SIGNS FOR SEASON 7 WITH BIG RAISES (EXCLUSIVE)[/h1]

peter_dinklage_season_4_game_of_thrones.jpg
 HBO

HBO has renegotiated the stars' contracts using a tiered system to factor in a potential seventh season

HBO has locked up its Game of Thrones 
stars for a potential seventh season of the hit drama.

The principal Thrones
 actors, who were signed only through six seasons of the show, have completed an extensive renegotiation of their contracts that includes an option for season seven, The Hollywood Reporter 
has learned.

In exchange for the option, HBO has ponied up huge raises for seasons five, six and the potential season seven that will make the castmembers among the highest-paid actors on cable TV. An HBO rep declined to comment on the renegotiation or the season seven options.

Game of Thrones
, based on the best-selling books by George R.R. Martin
, was renewed in April for two additional seasons
, taking it through season six. A seventh season has not been greenlighted but is considered highly likely given Thrones
' status as a ratings smash and awards favorite.

See more 
'Game of Thrones'' Most Gruesome Deaths

With one of the largest and most diverse ensemble casts on TV, Thrones
 employs a tiered system to compensate its stars, according to sources. The "A" tier — which includes actors Kit Harington 
(Jon Snow),Peter Dinklage 
(Tyrion Lannister), Lena Headey 
(Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke 
(Daenerys Targaryen) andNikolaj Coster-Waldau 
(Jaime Lannister) — is paid at the highest level. The "A" tier actors are said to have renegotiated their deals in concert.

The lower-salaried "B" tier — which is said to include co-stars Natalie Dormer 
(Margaery Tyrell), Sophie Turner
(Sansa Stark), Maisie Williams 
(Arya Stark) and others — is said to be scoring raises as well in exchange for season seven options. A still-lower tier of regular actors will receive much smaller pay increases, according to sources.

Renegotiations are common on hit shows, and Thrones 
is the biggest show on HBO, with its fourth-season finale drawing 7.1 million total viewers. Last season, Thrones 
topped The Sopranos 
as HBO's most watched series of all-time in terms of average gross viewership. The series draws a massive 18.6 million viewers across multiple platforms and views. Its viewership overseas is similarly strong.

In addition, the series most recently led the Emmy nominations with 19 total mentions
, including best drama series and best drama writing, and supporting drama actor and actress for Dinklage and Headey, respectively.Thrones 
also has helped its cast land high-profile film projects.

Of course, when an actor signs on for seven seasons of Game of Thrones
 it doesn't mean his or her character will live that long. Thrones
 is notorious for killing off characters, and Martin is still finishing the book series on which the show is based, which means the stars could lose their jobs — and their new paychecks — before a seventh season.

Of the "A" tier stars, Harington is repped in the U.S. by CAA, Parseghian Planco and attorney Karl Austen
; Dinklage is repped by CAA, Insight and Austen; Headey is repped by CAA, TMT and attorney Roger Haber
; Clarke is repped by CAA and Michael Emptage
 at Emptage-Hallett in the U.K.; and Coster-Waldau is repped by WME, Impression and Lindberg Management.

Tatiana Siegel contributed to this report.

Oct. 29, 11:00 a.m.
 Updated with HBO's response.

There is hope lol

The LA CAA offices are across the street from where I work. May have to sneak in there and try to find Kit Harrington's contract with the show. LOL.

Jon's not dead anyone who thinks he's dead doesn't understand how plot works.
laugh.gif

The army of the dead is coming, and we aren't going to watch the boltons or the treasonous leftovers at castle black fight them.

yep with jon gone, there no investment in the nights watch, wildlings, white walkers, melisandre/davos story and a link to the seven kingdoms. practically the whole thing has to be written off or the white walkers come in for the squash match. no one going to watch tormund and throne try to carry screen time for season 6. 

As much as it hurt to see my dude Johnathan take an L, I'm proud that Tyrion, Varyis, Greyworm, and Bae aka the Money Team are going to be running things while Dany, Cap Friend Zone and the clown show are away. Tyrion on the come up.

Game of Thrones - Sandor Clegane vs. Beric Dondar…: Never forget what happened here. Jon may be dead......for now but Milisandre is there for a reason. Beric and Milisandre are both followers of the Lord of Light. All the proof we need.

This show is a soap opera..they create likable characters that are then killed (Ned Stark/Robert/Viper/Jon Snow)

Jon Snow was the man tho..seeing him get killed reminded me when Spartacus was killed

I didn't get what happened in the khaleesi scene with the dothraki..no clue there

Melissandre looked pretty depressed I'm pretty sure Stannis is dead

Also..its a little obvious Sansa and Theon jumped onto something

Oh and I think Mycella is still alive..Bronn was on the ship and they were still relatively close to Dorne..when she got a kiss from Oberyns wife or whatever it was so obvious what she was doing

All in all this was def the worst of the 5 seasons..I wont b copping on blu ray when released

They're definitely alive.. gonna run into Brienne and Pod and she will keep vows to cat and protect Sansa

I enjoyed the finale

I think Snow comes back but then again this GOT

Man Stannis took so many L's last night

I don't remember but any chance there was simply a moat around Winterfell?

I don't remember there being one but there was a ton of snow out there. They're not going to kill both characters from a damn jump. It was a huge jump but I doubt their stories would end like that.

sooo ummm team white walkers.. what's our sigil.. this the only animal I remember being on the team:

Jon's not dead anyone who thinks he's dead doesn't understand how plot works. :lol:

You never know what kind of swerve they'll throw in there. Someone else could show up to continue the fight in the north. The Great Hodor is still out there.

I didn't get what happened in the khaleesi scene with the dothraki..no clue there

Melissandre looked pretty depressed I'm pretty sure Stannis is dead

Oh and I think Mycella is still alive..Bronn was on the ship and they were still relatively close to Dorne..

I'm also a bit lost as to what happened with Dany and the Dothraki. She looked scared but she's their queen isn't she? I would be pretty hype to see them all things considered.

I doubt Mycella is alive but if she is I wouldn't be mad. I really want see more of "you want a good girl but need bad *****". The sand story snake isn't the most interesting but she makes up for it.

I can't believe there is even any debate over Stannis being alive. Dude is dead, he isn't even worth trading at this point.

I'm kinda surprised how bad his (Stannis) army lost. Boltons didn't even break a sweat smh.

I enjoyed the finale

I think Snow comes back but then again this GOT

Man Stannis took so many L's last night

Speaking of all Stannis' Ls, if I was Davos I would seriously think about trying to kill Melissandre. Burned Davos' girl Shireen alive, which not only didn't help, directly caused half of Stannis' army to bail on him, thus leading to an complete *** whooping and, presumably, Stannis' death. Once he knows all that, he's going to be pretty pissed I would think.

Don't sleep on Melissandre lawdog1 lawdog1 that original Maester slept on her way back and she swallowed that poison like a champ.

She's definitely dirty tho, there was literally no reason to kill Shireen.

Back
Top Bottom