OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without seeing him die, I can't count him out. Especially since the person there to finish him off was Brienne. She has a history of making some counter-intuitive decisions. I could totally see here character having a mid-swing change of heart and actually trying to save Stannis. Would be dumb, but within the realm of possible for her.
Good point. She could have hit the tree instead of his head lol.

Glad I was finally able to see what happened to The Mountain. His eyes looked like he was dead though...I hope next season they show his entire face.

Last edited:
I'm still chuckling at Varys casually just popping up in Mereen

And slid right in and made himself comfortable like he'd been there all along. Varys is that dude. :nthat:

The other thing that made me laugh last night was when Sam revealed to Jon that he got the Gilly yambs and swore off any future celibacy vows. :lol:

Stannis isn't dead

Why would they not show that?

Dirk is a good person and probably couldn't go thru it

I think it's funny that people don't think stands is dead because we didn't see him die, but then see john snow get killed and not think he's dead. :lol:

Am i the only one who's on the Boltons team right now, They are winning since day one and lost only a few men. The Boltons should rule the North. Besides, it's pretty sad that Shireen died for an battle who was already lost, i hope Davos kill the red witch for this.  

I think it's funny that people don't think stands is dead because we didn't see him die, but then see john snow get killed and not think he's dead.
laugh.gif
Jon is dead, can't deny that

It's just people believe he'll come back....or hoping that he does.

I'm mentally preparing for Tyrion's death starting today btw for next season

Last edited:
I think it's funny that people don't think stands is dead because we didn't see him die, but then see john snow get killed and not think he's dead. :lol:

Probably because this show does some trickery.

In the dark knight when harvey dent had that nice fall to the ground and they showed his dead body and people still thought he was alive I was like wth are these people smoking.

Last edited:
He's dead, Even if Stannis is alive, it would be a matter of time before he end up dead, the guy lost the last men he had with him and the Iron Throne want him dead.

I just read through 15 pages of tears and crying, and I couldn't be happier. hahaha

Let's get a few things straight...

Well first and foremost, the thirst for you people finally trying to get to the books....YOU'VE BEEN TOLD TO READ THEM!!!!
yes and no this has caught up to the books, there is so much more details missed out but yes it's pretty close...

stop trying to resurrect your boy Snow. he GONE .... and remember Melisandre doesn't have the power to ressurrect. (if you remember her saying that to Thoros back in season 3)
all you only death can pay for life... lol that's not the philosophy behind her religion so just stop....
Ninjas stretching with the blood in the snow supposed to look like a wolf....
*CUE ELSA* LET IT GO!

Dany and the Khalisar, that was all Drogo's old crew... they're not really pleased to see her. they think she's the reason drogo died in the first place.

Stannis that hurt, but I serve the Lord of light so Stannis is gone, but im still with the red priestess,

they didn't really do Melisandre's background well at all, book wise shes much more followed than what we believe in the show. those men aren't really Baratheon men majority are her puppets.

you people that are googling answer and looking at wiki's trying to figure out this and that... you realize none of that stuff is confirmed fact right???

what a glorious day, I gladly spent the 20 mins reading through all those pages to see these reactions... I wish I was still on facebook so I can share some of these memes I've collected.

had to rep the

WINTER IS COMING,
BUT THERE WILL BE NO SNOW

:smokin

Am i the only one who's on the Boltons team right now, They are winning since day one and lost only a few men. The Boltons should rule the North. Besides, it's pretty sad that Shireen died for an battle who was already lost, i hope Davos kill the red witch for this.  
I dont know how someone could root for the Boltons

stop trying to resurrect your boy Snow. he GONE .... and remember Melisandre doesn't have the power to ressurrect. (if you remember her saying that to Thoros back in season 3)
all you only death can pay for life... lol that's not the philosophy behind her religion so just stop....
*CUE ELSA* LET IT GO!

giphy.gif

I dont know how someone could root for the Boltons
Ramsay is entertaining and Roose is a smart man, i think they deserve what they have right now. Both men know what to do to survive, they played their cards right, i can't hate them for that. 

If anything they'll be crippled like frail bran from falling on some hard snow. Ygritte fell on hard snow but enjoyed it everytime.

I mean at this point there is Zero storyline for the Wall and the white walkers

I really don't see the end game that GRRM is trying to portray

Also how is it basically the end of the world if they break through but dudes across the narrow sea jus chilling ?

They might keep expanding if they take over Westeros. Their army will just keep getting exponentially bigger. Wonder how they would do in a fight against the 3 dragons. Maybe they have their own frost / ice dragon.

I just read through 15 pages of tears and crying, and I couldn't be happier. hahaha

Let's get a few things straight...

Well first and foremost, the thirst for you people finally trying to get to the books....YOU'VE BEEN TOLD TO READ THEM!!!!
yes and no this has caught up to the books, there is so much more details missed out but yes it's pretty close...

*CUE ELSA* LET IT GO!

Dany and the Khalisar, that was all Drogo's old crew... they're not really pleased to see her. they think she's the reason drogo died in the first place.

Stannis that hurt, but I serve the Lord of light so Stannis is gone, but im still with the red priestess,

they didn't really do Melisandre's background well at all, book wise shes much more followed than what we believe in the show. those men aren't really Baratheon men majority are her puppets.

you people that are googling answer and looking at wiki's trying to figure out this and that... you realize none of that stuff is confirmed fact right???

what a glorious day, I gladly spent the 20 mins reading through all those pages to see these reactions... I wish I was still on facebook so I can share some of these memes I've collected.

had to rep the

WINTER IS COMING,
BUT THERE WILL BE NO SNOW

:smokin

Ehh im a book reader and I'm about a 3rd through the last book and I could easily see Jon coming back.. The shock of some of the reveals he has done leads me to believe that Jon could be back

But I still have a good chunk of the last book to read so maybe I haven't got to something

Back
Top Bottom