OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it really isnt olly's fault. he couldve gave jon the last minute heads up, but still, he didnt call for the killing.
grrm gonna troll us...gonna use shireen's sacrifice to bring stannis back :smokin

cersei gonna go on a rampage

Last edited:
Regardless of whether he's dead or not, the feels at the end of the episode were on another level.

God damn Ollie :smh:

Speaking of all Stannis' Ls, if I was Davos I would seriously think about trying to kill Melissandre. Burned Davos' girl Shireen alive, which not only didn't help, directly caused half of Stannis' army to bail on him, thus leading to an complete *** whooping and, presumably, Stannis' death. Once he knows all that, he's going to be pretty pissed I would think.
But my question is, how will he find out that Shireen was burned alive? She basically can flip the story, since there weren't any survivors...Or were there?

I really thought Stannis was going to be successful, but the first five minutes of the show proved he was going to take the L. lol.

I was shocked about Jon and what they did. I really do hope that he isn't dead.

Ended up buying a new iPad and purchased the book set through Kindle. Enjoying the book even more and hope to gain more understanding. (for example, I didn't know Mance Rayder was a prominent king that Ned knew of)

Solid season finale and glad to see Varys is back lol.

I didn't get what happened in the khaleesi scene with the dothraki..no clue there

Melissandre looked pretty depressed I'm pretty sure Stannis is dead

Oh and I think Mycella is still alive..Bronn was on the ship and they were still relatively close to Dorne..

I'm also a bit lost as to what happened with Dany and the Dothraki. She looked scared but she's their queen isn't she? I would be pretty hype to see them all things considered.

I doubt Mycella is alive but if she is I wouldn't be mad. I really want see more of "you want a good girl but need bad *****". The sand story snake isn't the most interesting but she makes up for it.

I can't believe there is even any debate over Stannis being alive. Dude is dead, he isn't even worth trading at this point.

I'm kinda surprised how bad his (Stannis) army lost. Boltons didn't even break a sweat smh.

Nah, dany was Khal Drogo's queen. He's gone now so I guess she doesn't have status with them anymore. Remember the hate she would get from a couple of his bloodriders. Once Drogo got sick the majority of the warriors ditched them in season one.

I think the fanatic, obsessive book people were complaining of people still calling her khaleesi. The meaning might be different for the show but I thought it basically was just a title for a horse lord's wife. Now that they're not married she doesn't have the title anymore and it doesn't really mean a queen anyway.

I thought stannis got murked too but there has to be a reason they cut away before seeing his head cut off. This show plays games like that.

The only people that know of Shireens death are the people who are dead and the other half who dipped out.  So unless those other half are going to see Davos I doubt he ever finds out she was burned alive.

I missed the entire 3rd quarter to avoid any of the spoiler ********

That "blood wolf" is the biggest reach of the season :lol:. The red witch is gonna hold team Snow down guys just wait on it. Hopefully the nightswatch as we know it completely dissolves wheN he gets back too.

Stannis' death would have got screen time if he was really offed as a fan service.

Last edited:
I forget which season it was..but remember Varys had a wizard??? Whatever happened to that?

Regardless of whether he's dead or not, the feels at the end of the episode were on another level.

God damn Ollie
mean.gif
I really thought there was news on Benjen Stark. lol. But no, that was a such a dirty play.

Some little @$@$ spoiled the ending yesterday in the damn NBA thread. Why? I will never understand the thought process of these morons

Would anyone else consider getting put in a For ish prison cell if it meant tyene showing you her nice looking thangs? Surprised Bronn didn't get a quick fix of her before getting on the boat.

Stannis' death would have got screen time if he was really offed as a fan service.
True. Everyone wanted him dead after what he did to his daughter. To rob us of that pleasure has me convinced he's still alive. That cutaway was too convenient.

^Agreed. I think Stannis is dead.

Without seeing him die, I can't count him out. Especially since the person there to finish him off was Brienne. She has a history of making some counter-intuitive decisions. I could totally see here character having a mid-swing change of heart and actually trying to save Stannis. Would be dumb, but within the realm of possible for her.

Would anyone else consider getting put in a For ish prison cell if it meant tyene showing you her nice looking thangs? Surprised Bronn didn't get a quick fix of her before getting on the boat.

Maybe he'll get his chance some day. She seemed to want to give him some of that "bad *****"

I don't know if it is just me or if other feel the same way. It seems like as the show goes on, the special effects/ acting has lost value. When reek threw the girl over the wall it looked so tacky and fake. Jon got stabbed literally 9 times and Ollie took his precious time to come over and stab him again.
Aryas scene was pretty brutal but it was the most believable scene in the last episode.

The fight scenes with the sand snakes and jorah in the stadium had that off feeling to it as well. I guess they cannot beat the all time greatest fight scene in GOT, oberyn and the mountain :x :pimp:

I hope I am wrong and just over analyzing the show. It was a smooth season. Now im just waiting for the walking dead

Back
Top Bottom