OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shame Westeros doesn't carry Oakleys. Would be interesting to see Bran sporting some mad shades will travelling the lands... Man our Watch begins for the next season
roll.gif

Yeah.

That fake outrage blew me man. What happened at Crasters Keep was a lot more graphic and "outrage" worthy than what happened to Sansa. Nobody blinked an eye and continued watching. Same with Dany. We didn't know her yet or like her yet...so there was no outrage.
People pretend to be outraged about everything these days. Everyone is trying to be extra PC. :rolleyes

And as far as where else Melisandre would go, I mean you would think she has money on her
laugh.gif

And also knows how to find her way around. She was surviving somehow before Stannis. I mean, of all places she goes to one with no other women, with only men (many of whom are honorless) who can try to do her like they tried Gilly.
iirc her powers are the strongest at the wall 
nerd.gif

btw i noticed Rickon's actor was in the new San Andreas movie and guess what his name is in the movie ... @RustyShackleford
Alexandra Daddario
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
+ her scenes in true detective
devil.gif

Last edited:
And as far as where else Melisandre would go, I mean you would think she has money on her :lol:

And also knows how to find her way around. She was surviving somehow before Stannis. I mean, of all places she goes to one with no other women, with only men (many of whom are honorless) who can try to do her like they tried Gilly.
iirc her powers are the strongest at the wall :nerd:

btw i noticed Rickon's actor was in the new San Andreas movie and guess what his name is in the movie ... @RustyShackleford

View media item 1587373

Alexandra Daddario :smokin :wow: + her scenes in true detective :evil:  

Is that show any good? I need something to hold me off until Fear The Walking Dead.

I been telling y'all, Ramsay is the sleeper hero of the show. Forget Jon Snow or Stannis. They're dead and gone.

Ramsay's the hero Westeros deserves.

Going back and watching the first episode, second episode is crazy.

Forgot:

... Robert was in love with Ned's sister
... Jon/Arya were close
... that Khaleesi got the dragon eggs from the person her and her brother stayed with when the show started
... about the present Jorah gave to Khaleesi when they first met at her/Drogo's reception
... that the guy that tried to kill Bran had a Valyrian Steel knife, and Cat Stark gripped it tightly
... that Arya threw Joffrey's sword into the river, which I'm assuming was also Valyrian Steel

... that Arya threw Joffrey's sword into the river, which I'm assuming was also Valyrian Steel
dont think his original sword was vsteel, he got the vsteel sword for his wedding after melting down Ice. S4E1

Last edited:
:nerd:

But Tdogg2k says Jon is dead dead, so I won't get my hopes up. :wow:

Hahahahahahahahaha

All I'm saying is she doesn't have the power to ressurrect as you all seem to think... . and the life pays for death thing is not part of her religious philosophy.

And whoever said melisandres powers are strongest at the wall. Its the opposite

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom