OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never seen a bunch of dudes get so worked up over a work of fiction :lol:...

It was all good until this season. Everyone's on an even playing field now as far as not knowing what the show is going to do next season so foolishness will get posted now.

^ not exactly.

Arya. The Tarwells. The Greyjoys. Some others... Not all the stories are caught up.

is that house the union of samwell tarly da gawd and margery tyrell? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
 is that house the union of samwell tarly da gawd and margery tyrell? 
eek.gif

no idea why i typed tarwell. i think i combined samwell and tarly
laugh.gif

but yes in the prologue for book 7 margery runs into sam's waiting arms.

Last edited:
So according to every GOT podcast that involves a book reader they think Jon is still alive
Because GRRM went out of his way to show you that death isn't necessarily final in ASOIAF.

Then again, that's just the kind of okey doke he loves to hit people with to make it sting more when it doesn't work out how you want.

How's Prince Charming, Robb Stark doing. And remember Oberyn? Robb could be brought back as a grotesque ghoul or in someone else's body without half his memories. Don't necessarily expect him to come back as the swag gawd Jon Starkgaryan. Dude could spend the rest of the book as a dog.

DhsuPN-if-you-think-this-has-a-happy-Ou4w.gif

Last edited:
^ not exactly.

Arya. The Tarwells. The Greyjoys. Some others... Not all the stories are caught up.

They'll probably change it around from what GRRM will have anyway. It won't be catching up as it will be done differently. Was hoping my dude with the barbequed arm and boat wench with no tongue would've been on the show by now. One of the people I wanted to see on tv.

Last edited:

^ not exactly.

They'll probably change it around from what GRRM will have anyway. It won't be catching up as it will be done differently. Was hoping my dude with the barbequed arm and boat wench with no tongue would've been on the show by now. One of the people I wanted to see on tv.
Who said he isn't?
nerd.gif

^
I've been waiting. Have they even referenced the greyjoy uncles on the show? The show already cut out other characters I love like Arianne and Strong Belwas.

Has there been a michael jordan meme of jon snow laying on the ground bleeding? I thought I saw one or maybe imagined it.

Rewatching is tough

I couldn't tell what Ollie was feeling as he walked away from Snow. Looked like anger and bitterness turned to sadness and a "why did you have to make me do that"... 

Just rewatched... yo how much outrage would there have been if jaqen made arya take that potion

Last edited:
I'm just saying...

"And now a video about how someone would come back from a dozen knives in the chest, please?"

Seriously I check out of this thread for months at a time despite loving the show because I know dudes can't wait to spoil stuff

Like even if something might be a spoiler and it's not 100% true (don't mean theories fans come up with,) just put that **** in a spoiler tag. Really not that difficult children.

Also dudes here still discussing the book openly. I don't plan on reading it but there's a complete lack of respect to people who do. Got me worked up over a freakin tv show because dudes act like children instead of mindful and considerate adults :lol:

Last edited:
I'm just saying...

"And now a video about how someone would come back from a dozen knives in the chest, please?"

Anything is possible. Recently saw a show about a construction worker that had rebar go through his brain and he survived. A few superficial stab wounds ain't ****.

Old vid, but for team Snowman 

22 minutes in

DONT WATCH if you care not to be possibly spoiled even on theories from an old vid dating before the Season 

REPEAT. DONT CLICK and dont cry about it

leo.png

Back
Top Bottom