OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what did Ned Stark make Jorah do.

He mentions it in S4 EP7.

I'm guessing he made Jorah kill Lyanna.

Last edited:
^Don't know, just throwing out one of the many theories out there.

Maybe Ned had no choice but to have her killed.

I think JS is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar. She was never kidnapped. Robert B. may have lied about that because he loved her and she didn't. Before she died she made Ned promise to keep JS true parents a secret. If Robert B had found out that JS was R+L's kid, he would've killed all the Starks.

Last edited:
It doesn't make any sense.

That'd be more damaging to Ned's honorable character than the perceived act of having a bastard.

And no, aint no way Robert is such a simp he'd kill all the Stark's over one ho. That's completely overblown. Making Robert out to be some vengeful mad man. He would've killed the kid to stop a Targareyn heir and shunned the **** out of Lyanna. That's it.

Given his womanizing ways he might've even still married her.

Last edited:
^Don't know, just throwing out one of the many theories out there.

Maybe Ned had no choice but to have her killed.

Really ninja......... there is no theory that even comes to a conclusion like that. Show watchers cant be google theorist either....

Same with jon snow type stuff. There is no signs that point to that strictly with the show...

READ THE BOOKS!!!!!!!

Tell him to bring that to GHIMS-Landing.

Unless he's adding salt to food.

BTW, Ol' Warden of the Salt, what is your sigil?

Last edited:
I serve no house and bend no knee to no mortal man.
I serve the lord of light. He has shown favor to KING Stannis. So for now that is who I follow in the name of the lord of light

Last edited:
You'd think you'd be your own god...

Also when are you gonna slay Walder Frey for breaking your oath of Salt and Bread?

I serve the lord of light. He has shown favor to KING Stannis. So for now that is who I follow in the name of the lord of light

Tell you lord of light to come to GHIMS-Landing.

Sigil: Black Bull with yellow flames around it , grey background.

As soon as your ships land, you'll hear the loudest screams you've ever heard.

The Brazen Bull

latest

The Lord works in mysterious ways then. Stannis was taking nothing but Ls at the end of last season.

Back
Top Bottom