OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_o33fs7KgGv1s6bxzqo2_540.png

tumblr_o33fs7KgGv1s6bxzqo1_540.png

tumblr_o33fs7KgGv1s6bxzqo3_540.png

All of the Starks problems stem from Catelyns dumb *** more than anything else. She doesn't kidnap Tyrion then this whole war doesn't pop off
Nah, she kidnapped Tyrion cuz the incest siblings were banging each other and caught by her son and he got thrown out of a tower for it.

Granted, this whole thing was kicked off by Peter having John's wife kill John. If that didn't happen, Robert doesn't even visit.

this

Lord Snows return will be glorious :pimp:

Would really not be surprised if they show Melisandre working some magic in the first episode to get him to rise again

this

more nude shots of Missandei in a river is what i really need in my life

jon snow will rise from the dead...when melisandre drops her robe on him.

She could have avoided all this if she wasnt so desperate to get her guts dug out by a incest tween with no chin/lips

I like to think of her as the first domino of Stark L's
Nah that'd be that one Stark who was on the Night's watch that got killed by the white walkers. The 2nd would be Ned.

Also Sansa did not know Joffrey was a product of incest. Aint even know he was a bad person until right around the end of S1.

Yall dudes going hard on a naive teenage girl who just wanted to be a princess.

wait...you talking about benjin stark? technically he is MIA, not confirmed killed. he's suspected of being someone else in the books tho... :nerd:

if they ever bring him back tho, dude is gonna die of shock when he gets caught up on all the foolery that has happened thus far...comes back to find team stark looking like the new york knicks :smh:

Last edited:
She could have avoided all this if she wasnt so desperate to get her guts dug out by a incest tween with no chin/lips

I like to think of her as the first domino of Stark L's
Nah that'd be that one Stark who was on the Night's watch that got killed by the white walkers. The 2nd would be Ned.

Also Sansa did not know Joffrey was a product of incest. Aint even know he was a bad person until right around the end of S1.

Yall dudes going hard on a naive teenage girl who just wanted to be a princess.

wait...you talking about benjin stark? technically he is MIA, not confirmed killed. he's suspected of being someone else in the books tho... :nerd:

if they ever bring him back tho, dude is gonna die of shock when he gets caught up on all the foolery that has happened thus far...comes back to find team stark looking like the new york knicks :smh:
I assumed he died on the show and if the show does what's suspected in the books I still kinda suspect that character is kinda dead but it's not clear.

Damn. I aint even think about it like that though. Team Stark is like all the bad things that happened to the Knicks in a shorter time period :smh: :lol:

Benjen will probably make himself disappear again when he sees how much of a mess Westeros is.

I hope they don't bring the Sand Snakes back. TRASH. Every time I saw them, I felt like they were on the wrong network, let alone show.

Yeah, keep the one with the nice *******. The Sandsnakes in the books sounded more appealing than the tv ones we got.

Last edited:
I honestly thought that fight scene was a joke at first or something.

Like it was all a bad dream.

I hope they don't bring the Sand Snakes back. TRASH. Every time I saw them, I felt like they were on the wrong network, let alone show.

i would smash that one sand snake with the force of The Mountain, The Hound, and that mountain troll that runs with the wildings.

her chest game was absolute flames.

Last edited:
View media item 1929535We talked about these like a month ago. This is my full collection. So far.
Melisandre and stannis are coming in the mail courtesy of Hennessy.
6 inch rhaegal coming from barnes and noble

Notice how sansa and is at the bottom tho....

Just started watching and burned through Season 1 yesterday. I'm hoping to get caught up before the new season starts up. Show has me hooked; hoping Seasons 2-5 are legit :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom