OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope he's the first one to get a taste of Longclaw,if not then I hope Jon does him in like Ygritte did with his parents.

Also hope that ****boy Sir Allister also gets a gruesome death...

Last edited:
Hope he's the first one to get a taste of Longclaw,if not then I hope Jon does him in like Ygritte did with his parents.

Also hope that ****boy Sir Allister also gets a gruesome death...

Agreed on both counts.

I'm a Jon Snow fan but I think we all know he still wouldn't kill Ollie. He has a hard time killing women and children, especially those he knows.

You lose a little of yourself each time you come back to life though so I don't know if he'd still be as apprehensive about that

Last edited:
No way Jon touches Ollie that ain't in his character.

He's gonna be the first one to go when the white walker army comes through tho :lol:

Them and the wildlings will prob be at each other's neck anyway without Jon there to act as a buffer

Last edited:
The not on screen = not dead is bs. I bought into it also, but after a re-watch I believe Stannis is dead...and good riddance. Lady Mel is finished with that bum and moved on. You guys should too. Stannis did take his final L like a man. I'll give him that. 

No way Jon touches Ollie that ain't in his character.

He's gonna be the first one to go when the white walker army comes through tho :lol:

Them and the wildlings will prob be at each other's neck anyway without Jon there to act as a buffer

I think the white walker army will come through, Ollie will be in a bad situation almost gonna be killed and a wildling will save him.

Next thing you know, Ollie forgives them for killing his entire family and then Ollie dies an episode or two later by some other way.

I'm a Jon Snow fan but I think we all know he still wouldn't kill Ollie. He has a hard time killing women and children, especially those he knows.

Yeah, I agree. But he'll put a sword through Ser Allister if he gets a chance. I'd honestly rather see that than him murk Ollie anyway.

That's one of my reasons to believe it's no way in hell Jon is dead ..they have no one else to really carry the storyline at the Wall with him and Sam gone.

We really giving Thorne and Ollie real screen time ? Maybe Melissandre but we haven't even seen her interact with anyone else

Ser Allister needs to slowly get flailed to death.

As much as I'd love to see Jon kill that little orphan ***** Ollie, his moral compass don't point in that direction. He's a true hero through & through, b.

My dude Tormund Giantsbane 'bout to serve those crow scums an ice cold plate of revenge for what they did to Snow pa. Winter is coming for those traitorous bastards :smokin

Last edited:
Haven't they repeatedly said on the show that you don't come back exactly the same as when you died? Who's to say that he won't lose a bit of his humanity and become a lot less forgiving,more ruthless in the process?

Haven't they repeatedly said on the show that you don't come back exactly the same as when you died? Who's to say that he won't lose a bit of his humanity and become a lot less forgiving,more ruthless in the process?

He invented eating P. He's the opposite of ruthless. He's a giver. And he would've given the scumbag crows all the protection they needed if they didn't act so emotional and depraved of P. Those guys at the wall desperately need to get laid. Sam was the only chill cat cuz he was smashing broads off with John.

Yall dudes assuming Jon Snow will come back to life as the same exact guy.

This aint Buffy. Dudes don't just bounce back from resurrections and are their same jolly selves :lol:

The not on screen = not dead is bs. I bought into it also, but after a re-watch I believe Stannis is dead...and good riddance. Lady Mel is finished with that bum and moved on. You guys should too. Stannis did take his final L like a man. I'll give him that.
Not a fan but Stannis can remake himself now that he has hit rock bottom. Everybody likes a redemption/underdog story on this show.

Last edited:
I think the white walker army will come through, Ollie will be in a bad situation almost gonna be killed and a wildling will save him.

Next thing you know, Ollie forgives them for killing his entire family and then Ollie dies an episode or two later by some other way.
I like this accept I'll add a little something. The wildling that saves him is a girl, Ollie looks into her eyes and starts catching feelings when an arrow strikes her in the chest. Ollie looks over and its Jon and he gives him the head nod. 

Okay fasho my boss was telling me that the books end off where the tv series did. Trying to figure out if the show will come out before the next book does..:nerd:

Okay fasho my boss was telling me that the books end off where the tv series did. Trying to figure out if the show will come out before the next book does..:nerd:

It will. George RR Martin still hasn't finished the next book. I think he's close, but not done yet. He's not going to be done before next month.

When they say last season was the last of the books. They're not mentioning that certain parts in the books covering certain characters weren't covered at all.

All the forthcoming Bran stuff should still be based on the books with w/e amount of material that is.

Back
Top Bottom