OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus-Christ-Kid.jpg
 when i got to brienne

Last edited:
Isn't the only reason she got a body double on that walk of shame because she was pregnant at the time it was filmed?

I don't think she does nude scenes anymore. In season 1 episode 1 Cersei was supposed to be naked in a sex scene. She doesn't even show a little nip or anything anymore.

I don't think she does nude scenes anymore. In season 1 episode 1 Cersei was supposed to be naked in a sex scene. She doesn't even show a little nip or anything anymore.
Ya on some I'm better than that type self-esteem. I think Danny is like that too now. After season 1 she stopped showing anything...I think

Ya on some I'm better than that type self-esteem. I think Danny is like that too now. After season 1 she stopped showing anything...I think

Nah I read an article with her talking about it.

She said she doesn't mind doing it if it holds some importance to the story in some way, but nudity for the sake of nudity isn't something she's fond of.

I can respect that.

And I think Emilia only recently stopped doing nudity, I think it was just last season that it stopped.

Back
Top Bottom