OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stannis is most def dead....Brienne was hell bent on collecting that debt....she wasn't gonna let him walk....

Just binged the entire 5 seasons in a week, damn it "you kno nothin Jon Sno" how you gonna be one of the most courageous characters on the show and get that back stabbing treatment from these ***** crows! :smh:

My money is on Mel reviving him
His mind going into Ghost

I don't see how it makes sense to kill off the main star of the most important story arch....every other arch is pretty lame compared to the wildings/nightwatch VS Walkers, plus he's the only one to have actually led a battle against the walkers, so he seems like the most important figure.

Show is amazing regardless.
Welcome to an actual excellent viewing experience.

I won't be surprised when that avy changes by the end of S6.

Nah bro, I love my walking dead...lmao...but yeah shows don't even compare in quality....GOT is legit 8+ out of 10 on every single episode, specially the last 2 of every season.

Mad I missed out on all the lulz through the years in this thread....I backtracked this thread and synced it with the episodes I was watching and I'm mad I wasn't here when Red Wedding first aired...lmao

DA FEELS

I have a feeling TWD coming through with their own version of Red Wedding in a couple of weeks, I'll be in a corner crying somewhere then.

yall act like everyone who watches this show is going to hbo.com or looking up interviews 
eyes.gif

yall act like everyone who watches this show is going to hbo.com or looking up interviews :rolleyes

To be clear, I wasn't trying to comment on the person who asked that question, but the people who have seen everything and still suggest Stannis is still alive.

The difference between Stephen Dillane and Kit Harrington is Dillane spoke negatively about his time there. That's a telltale sign that an actor is actually done with the project when they speak candidly about their time there and are clearly no longer worried about maintaining working relationships.

Kit just went around and smirked and said Jon Snow was dead...which he is.

yall act like everyone who watches this show is going to hbo.com or looking up interviews :rolleyes

That's why I was posting the information. Obviously not everyone reads whatever lore is out there + the HBO.com stuff + the production diaries or whatever.

Last edited:
My comment was more u ntended for lawdog but he cleared it up

Its just cuz the show left it kinda ambiguous so w/o outside info it was still fun to dream stannis could survive

i dont think anyone can come to terms with stannis death, myself included, because after he lit his own daughter up in flames...his death was so anticlimactic. they usually kill off the people who do dbag things to people really bad.

and i agree season 4 was unreal....still have flashbacks about my man viper doe. 
mean.gif

and its almost disappointing in a way that john snow is gonna come back. its so obvious. i hope hes dead for real because thats more of a shock factor than his return at this point. twitter is gonna be millions of "knew it"s

Still don't see how anybody can be team Stannis
laugh.gif

Like I said before he's literally a walking L
Don't wanna say I was team Stannis, but I understand where some followers might back him up on his rightful claim to the throne.

With that said, hope Brienne got her revenge 
nerd.gif

i jus kinda wanted shireen sacrifice to at least mean something (in terms of the red woman's magic), not stannis dying 5 minutes later 
laugh.gif

Mad I missed out on all the lulz through the years in this thread....I backtracked this thread and synced it with the episodes I was watching and I'm mad I wasn't here when Red Wedding first aired...lmao

consider yourself lucky...

dudes were in here dropping spoilers masked as "guesses" or "theories" about what's going to happen next :smh:

it's gotten better now. probably because the show has surpassed the books now :lol:

Just answer one question ksteezy ksteezy & tread carefully because your answer determines your fate...

Team Snow or Team Stannis?

Team Sno bro...

I was rocking with Stannis up until he burnt his daughter alive....dude was lost after that....his ego made him reckless and he didn't care about anyone, not his family, not his men....in black water after Tyrion handed him that L dude still marched on knowing he was gonna lose, Ser Davos asked him if he could take Shireen with him and he said no, dude deserves to be dead, what is really left for him? No family, no army...what exactly is he gonna do if he's alive..

I feel the red woman knew all along what was gonna happen and what she saw was actually Jon leading the troops and knew she had to swerve Stannis into his own death...that's why she ended up back at Castle black and she'll be the one to bring Jon back....I can't wait till he chops off Ollies head and feeds it to Ghost...POS kid.

consider yourself lucky...

dudes were in here dropping spoilers masked as "guesses" or "theories" about what's going to happen next :smh:

it's gotten better now. probably because the show has surpassed the books now :lol:

Oh helllll nawww....

We dealing with the same nonesense as TWD thread with the comic readers dying to spoil it all for the show watchers? :smh:

So what you guys think of sometime in the future Bran taking over one of the dragons in Battle? :nerd:

rIP white walkers.

Back
Top Bottom