OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand why its hard to see how they got to him.. Days have past obviously since Jamie made it back to Kings Landing, do we really need to waste screen time on them girls and showing how they got to Trystane.

As for Jon i imagine that all happened the same night and everyone came out to ghost howling

I knew Sansa and Reek were alive....

you'd have to have an IQ of -140 to think they would kill off

2 major characters jumping into a few feet of snow
For any other show this would be true. But not this one. Especially since someone just died from the same height 
laugh.gif

Muh lady ate concrete tho.
Read that in Brienne's voice
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Some of the nitpicking here and Reddit as far as "plot holes" go is laughable. I get it might not make sense timeline-wise but some of y'all want this show to be realistic as **** when it's about dragons and blood magic and zombies [emoji]128514[/emoji]

anybody think Varys little birds might actually be birds? :nerd:

like what if varys knows magic or is a secret red priest or something?

what if hes a warg?

Nah.

He uses kids, maids, chamber pot people basically all the people that the High Born ignore plus he sometimes sneaks around himself in disguise

Can't wait for Sam to find out about Jon being dead.

Can't wait for this threads reaction when Melisandre brings back Stannis quicker than Jon :nerd: imagine that

Last edited:
Can't wait for Sam to find out about Jon being dead.

Can't wait for this threads reaction when Melisandre brings back Stannis quicker than Jon :nerd: imagine that

Pretty sure when you get your head cut off its a wrap for good, even if a Red Witch is willing to help you. And although we didn't see the decapitation, that's the level that Brienne was swinging that sword.

Idk something about bringing back john snow....like i know we are supposed to believe it is possible based on previous episodes like where the hound killed that guy and he got brought back or whatever but like if you are just going to bring him back...why kill him. Or why bring him back. Just seems lazy to me.

Either way if Jon comes back i hope he does with a vengeance and murks that little doosh bag kid who stabbed him last. For the watch....watch this sword gut you like a pig

Idk something about bringing back john snow....like i know we are supposed to believe it is possible based on previous episodes like where the hound killed that guy and he got brought back or whatever but like if you are just going to bring him back...why kill him. Or why bring him back. Just seems lazy to me.

Either way if Jon comes back i hope he does with a vengeance and murks that little doosh bag kid who stabbed him last. For the watch....watch this sword gut you like a pig

They killed him to build suspense and anticipation for the next book/season.

What's "lazy" about it?

What's "lazy" about it?

Like build a story line where they revolt on him and there is a fight or he has to flee or something. Like kill him and bring him back is lazy like you couldn't advance his story or plot any other way? Now if he never comes back or comes back as a white walker or something completely different then i take back everything i said. Then its just..game of thrones gonna game of thrones.

But its like when you write yourself into a corner and like well what do we do now...lets kill john snow...ok cool. Wait here is an idea....lets bring jon snow back from the dead!! weebay gif...

What's "lazy" about it?

Like build a story line where they revolt on him and there is a fight or he has to flee or something. Like kill him and bring him back is lazy like you couldn't advance his story or plot any other way? Now if he never comes back or comes back as a white walker or something completely different then i take back everything i said. Then its just..game of thrones gonna game of thrones.

But its like when you write yourself into a corner and like well what do we do now...lets kill john snow...ok cool. Wait here is an idea....lets bring jon snow back from the dead!! weebay gif...

If he's suppose to be

I don't think the show touch on what I was about to say...

I'm still lost, but if you think it's lazy by your standards of writing then go ahead, but can you really call it lazy writing if you don't know how or why he is brought back to life? Do you know how important prophecy is in the show? Also how was he written into a corner? His character still has a lot going on. Only if he stays dead will "game of thrones gonna game of thrones." since every character that has done good has died. 

Also, I don't care that Melisandre is really a saggy, dried out old hag. She seems to be able to maintain smoking hot form whenever she wants, so that's good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom