OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are there any in-depth recaps from seasons 1-5 you guys would recommend? I started re-watching too late and I'm not gonna catch up before this season is over 
laugh.gif

This season doe....
pimp.gif

The High Septon's kickback story sounded lit :pimp: :lol: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

That road to redemption though....

Sansa with the balls in the family :lol:
Word that's what I'm saying. Jon want to go home and retire. Sansa trying to kill to get her home and status back.

Seems like ever since she got scooped up by Petyr she really did transform when she was walking down those Vale steps in all black.

Ever since theyve past the books the plot has been moving at record pace; every other episode is season finale type ish

That moment when Sansa and Jon reunited almost had me in tears bros ..if Arya is herself when she meets up with Jon legit tears may be shed

Granny: Do Targaryens become immune to fire once they "bond" to their dragons?

George_RR_Martin: Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold.

Revanshe: So she won't be able to do it again?

George_RR_Martin: Probably not.

Interested to see how this goes down in Winds.

I'm thinking we get the bastard bowl sooner then later. Maybe episode 6 or 7..

Littlefingers L is coming ..dude is not going to work over Sansa, Jon and Brienne ..not to mention he has the Boltons and Lannisters to worry about :pimp:

I'm thinking the iron born are going to sail for Mereen and get worked and Dany will use their ships to sail to Westeros

Episode was :pimp: didn't expect the Sansa/Jon meet up yet, let alone to start off the episode.

LF is definitely bound to catch a huge L, but his come up cannot be overlooked. He's working the game every which way.

And it's about time Dany got something going (again).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom