OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just rewatched S6 trailer. There's a shot of Brienne and Pod with Tully banners in the background. Not sure what that means but maybe Tully's making a comeback.

guessing they gonna ride for Jon and Sansa

also maybe I'm the only one who looks at all the little details of the wardrobes but the tullys fish scale armor is sick, especially blackfish :smokin  

Isn't that what Littlefinger commanded them to do?

Just rewatched S6 trailer. There's a shot of Brienne and Pod with Tully banners in the background. Not sure what that means but maybe Tully's making a comeback.

also maybe I'm the only one who looks at all the little details of the wardrobes but the tullys fish scale armor is sick, especially blackfish :smokin  

Nah those are knights of the Vale, House Arryn. House Tully is Catelyn's family.

Last edited:
Yeah man at this point I really just want to see the High Sparrow stabbed multiple times. Dude is mad annoying and its pissing me off that everyone's letting him rule this sh**. I don't think I've been in the Lannister's corner yet, but I am now.

Dani bewbs again :smokin
Jon and Salsa :smokin

finally some good ol' khaleesi titays 
pimp.gif

Nah those are knights of the Vale, House Arryn. House Tully is Catelyn's family.

Ahh I thought they were the same.

How did he slip up though?

He gave the Bolton's Sansa to ally with them when they were in power to hedge his bets. He gains by giving her away. He doesn't lose anything.

It's not like he gave Sansa away, Ramsey immediately raped her, as Petyr rode away looking and smiling.

You keep saying he's slipped up acting as if you know Littlefinger will take some loss cuz of this situation. It'd based off of nothing other than you disagreeing with his chess move.
Your boy Baelish has gotten sloppy.
This is all you keep saying with nothing really backing it.

You disagreed with LF's move of Sansa who is just another game piece, time to get over it.

There is nothing to be sloppy about. Sansa ain't that important. You talking like he gave away a dragon.

**** what that fat dude said he living in fear like a ***** too.

All he is aware of is that Petyr is playing both sides.

You gonna see next ep how he easily talks his way out of things and the story moves on. Jon will probably trust him if it turns out it was Petyr's idea to have the Umbers front like they're Ramsey's allies just to lead him in to a trap.

It was a sloppy move. Baelish didn't know Ransey was a psycho. It was a calculated risk because he knows Roose is a traitor and likes to flay people but he didn't anticipate he'd let Ramsey rape and torture Sansa. The actor talked about that character development in the making of and its why he rushes his plan to amass soldiers and go take back Winterfell and rescue her now.

He risked her having a child with Ramsey but the fact that Ramsey doesn't give a **** about hurting or even killing her is something LF hadn't considered. She's an important chess piece to him and everyone else and he figured it'd keep her safe but obviously not. On top of that he does feel a love for her that stems from his obsession with her mother. As much of a player as he is he doesn't want her dead. He's going to make amends for his oversight.

Little Finger is Varys level connected

He definitely knows Ramsay is a psycho but he doesnt give a damn

Little Finger is the 2nd final boss before the Night King.

Did Little Finger say to send something to the Freys before leaving? Need to rematch that scene, thought I heard him say the name. Not sure how Jon and Sansa would want to fight along with them after the Red Wedding.

:wow: I cannot wait for the scene between Bran and the Nights King. :wow:
Hopefully the Nights King shows Bran around and tell his side of the story.

It'd be a cold world if House Tully betrayed them :lol:
How did he slip up though?

He gave the Bolton's Sansa to ally with them when they were in power to hedge his bets. He gains by giving her away. He doesn't lose anything.

It's not like he gave Sansa away, Ramsey immediately raped her, as Petyr rode away looking and smiling.

You keep saying he's slipped up acting as if you know Littlefinger will take some loss cuz of this situation. It'd based off of nothing other than you disagreeing with his chess move.
Your boy Baelish has gotten sloppy.
This is all you keep saying with nothing really backing it.

You disagreed with LF's move of Sansa who is just another game piece, time to get over it.

There is nothing to be sloppy about. Sansa ain't that important. You talking like he gave away a dragon.

**** what that fat dude said he living in fear like a ***** too.

All he is aware of is that Petyr is playing both sides.

You gonna see next ep how he easily talks his way out of things and the story moves on. Jon will probably trust him if it turns out it was Petyr's idea to have the Umbers front like they're Ramsey's allies just to lead him in to a trap.

It was a sloppy move. Baelish didn't know Ransey was a psycho.
Or maybe he did and didn't care?

I'm sure he could've sent some ****** to House Bolton and heard the horror stories. He knew what would happen to Roz when he sent her to Joffrey.

He knew at the very least Ramsey wouldn't kill Sansa until she birthed a son for him.

It was a calculated risk
How we go from sloppy move to calculated risk?

he didn't anticipate he'd let Ramsey rape and torture Sansa.
Exactly what does Sansa's rape and torture change when it comes to Littlefinger plotting?

Nothing.

How does it hurt him?
The actor talked about that character development in the making of and its why he rushes his plan to amass soldiers and go take back Winterfell and rescue her now.
That has nothing to do with him giving her away to establish some alliance with House Bolton depending on how things go.

To me it's very clear what Petyr did; he gained Sansa's trust by being the one to save her from the Lannister's. Made her feel safe, gave her some guidance on a few things about what she's gonna do with her life and deal with her enemies. Filled her with stories about him and his mom. Acted in a way where she didn't even shriek away in fear when he killed her crazy aunt. Probably had her thinking she and Petyr would just be running the Vale and plotting. Instead he convinces her to go home and be Wardness of the North. Something that furthers his schemes.

While on the flip set up some familiarity with Roose. Is it any surprise that Petyr is ready to bring in the Knights of the Vale to come in and run through Ramsey's falling house cards? He probably knows he can't form any alliance with that psycho.
He risked her having a child with Ramsey but the fact that Ramsey doesn't give a **** about hurting or even killing her is something LF hadn't considered.
So what if she had his kid? That don't mean he can't die. Hell that don't mean the kid can't die.

Ramsey wasn't going to kill her until she gave him a son at the least. So that's at least 9-10 months time he got to work with. That's a life time of things changing in GoT. I'm pretty sure Petyr knew things wouldn't even take that long.

She's an important chess piece to him and everyone else and he figured it'd keep her safe but obviously not. On top of that he does feel a love for her that stems from his obsession with her mother. As much of a player as he is he doesn't want her dead. He's going to make amends for his oversight.
Her life was never at risk though.

Ramsey wasn't going to kill her.

He was planning on establishing some familiarity with Stannis as well and he definitely wouldn't have killed her.

The only threat to Sansa's life was and is the Lannisters and that's mainly if Cersi had time to send some assassin which she did not which I'm sure LF was aware of.

The worst that happened to her was some "torture", mind *****, bad treatment, humiliation, and the worst being rape. She's damaged but not even broken. Something LF may have kept in mind if he knew what fate he was sending her to. Even if she became an enemy of his so ******* what? Her importance comes in her last name.

Yall need to kill all this sloppy moves talk ASAP. Sansa's rape doesn't hamper Petyr's relationship with her much at all. I bet he even tells her "Yes. I knew exactly what kind of monster Ramsey Bolton was and I still sent you to marry him." then finesses her with ".. but I also knew that you were stronger than him and could endure the pain. The entire time I was planning to blah blah support Stannis and free you blah blah or figure a way to blah blah." Then he can hit her with the "Oh I found Rickon for you too."

As far as his feelings, Petyr could put them aside. He only likes Sansa cuz he loves Catelyn. Hell he may have sent her to Ramsey just Cat rejected him/married Ned. So while he sees Cat in her, he sees Ned in her too.

So yeah yall can miss me with these weak sloppy moves arguments. Sansa not a major piece in the grand scheme of things. Lets dead all that. Cuz it's gonna be wrapped up by next week.

It's time to join the fray b.

View media item 2033260

Last edited:
Did Little Finger say to send something to the Freys before leaving? Need to rematch that scene, thought I heard him say the name. Not sure how Jon and Sansa would want to fight along with them after the Red Wedding.
He said "time to join the fray". That might also mean "join the Frey(s)". The Vale and Freys would be unlikely allies but if Petyr knows about Ramsey killing his step mother and half brother (who are Freys/part Freys), he might use that to his advantage to get the Freys to join the Vale. Tully's and Starks would want no parts of the Freys, so maybe he'll doublecross them. Whatever the case is, I think there's going to be a lot of backstabbing in the coming episodes.

:lol: If he said it's time to join the Freys and end of the ep Petyr is eating dinner with Walder.

Join the fray means to join the fight. He's saying it's time to make his movie in this upcoming battle.

He said "time to join the fray". That might also mean "join the Frey(s)". The Vale and Freys would be unlikely allies but if Petyr knows about Ramsey killing his step mother and half brother (who are Freys/part Freys), he might use that to his advantage to get the Freys to join the Vale. Tully's and Starks would want no parts of the Freys, so maybe he'll doublecross them. Whatever the case is, I think there's going to be a lot of backstabbing in the coming episodes.

:lol: If he said it's time to join the Freys and end of the ep Petyr is eating dinner with Walder.

Join the fray means to join the fight. He's saying it's time to make his movie in this upcoming battle.

Oh ok. Join the fray makes sense lol. Just heard Fray and immediately thought it was House Frey lol.

Please Jon get Ramsey otp asap mane.

Davos with the "Where's Wallace String?" Moment about Princess Shireen
sadcam.png

Dany coming thru and crushing more buildings...was that cgi work like they did with Cersei? :nerd:

Osha bae
mjcry1.png

I cant stand Robin Arryn :lol:

Walda probably just gonna chill and hope everyone else dies, I think Cat's brother is still their prisoner unless they killed him off screen.

also, I didnt notice this when it happened but during Sansa's wedding Theon was wearing the outfit Robb died in.

Bolton's mind games go deep 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom