OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

Ser Alliser's character was totally butchered
in the books they were more justified in their actions..

the show, jon was completely doing the right thing
I disagree. I liked show Alister. I thought he was wrong, ultimately, but I don't wrong him for doing what he thought was right (outside of killing Jon). From his POV, Jon had completely compromised the Watch. BUT, he also wasn't at Hardhome (neither was book Jon, but I think it was important to have him there).
dude never liked jon.. he saw an opportunity and took it in the show

don't forget this happened season 1:

Alliser was always a jealous jackass. Wasn't he the one that put Jon in the servants instead of the rangers in season 1? I don't know who was responsible for it, but he certainly was happy.

Naa Stannis is the true Lord of Ls,at least Robb was technically undefeated in battle
:lol: What kind of consolation prize is this?

Stannis may have got his head chopped off off screen. Robb got arrowed to death, his mom's throat slit, wife and unborn babe killed, then he got his and his wolf's head cut off and paraded around all of his traitors as they celebrated.

Ned went out nobely to the public at least. Robb completely made a laughing stock out of the Stark name to all the realms. The North remembers that L.
How is it consolation? Just facts

Stannis caused the same amount of damage to his house on his own accord and took Ls at every turn as well :lol:. I wasn't trying to praise Robb or anything like that,I'm no Robb stan :lol:. Just saying Stannis was the biggest and most consistent L taker on the show. At least the Starks are still around, the Baratheons are damn near extinct
Not losing a battle technically means nothing when your own men betray you.

Stannis took a L in battle and STILL had the most loyal army. Cats ride with him after he burned his daughter in front of them just so the Lord of the light might make him win the next battle.

That's a complete consolation prize when we talking about who racked up the most Ls.

Not saying you taking up for Robb but to me his Ls are so flagrant.

To me after that L to Tyrion, Stannis really had no momentum. I never thought he'd be the guy to save the day or even beat the Boltons. Outside of battles it was like he wasn't taking those other things as Ls except for that fire :lol: Basically since he smashed Melissanbae and that shadow ghost assassin killed his brother. His Ls are more recent but Robb pretty much showed you everything you should not do as a leader, king, and diplomat if you want to ride on vengeance and justice.

Last edited:
Jorah mormont first of his name
king of the virgins and work husbands
lord of the BFFS
and protector of the friendzone

jon's mistake was 1 person, this guy:

In the books, Bowen Marsh has more to do with betraying Jon. He gets hanged in the show too but he's more of a minor traitor. If I remember correctly, Jon sends Alliser ranging to keep him away from Castle Black. He tells Jon more or less that whether dead or alive, he's going to come back for him.

Warden Mix:

Me and all my Knights are doing well ....... doing well scum...
You aint from the kingdom I can tell........I can tell scum
In it in it in it by myself... by myself scum
Had a run in With a wench but im still here.... I'm still here scum

Jon got yall all hyped up and messed up in yall....heads mannnn
He still a mark *** ***** and got more dumb *** faaannns
Yall heard his scared *** talkin to his sis like these are his confessioonnns
Stannis still twice the G Jon will ever be and there's no questionnsss

@Rusty Shackelford your house is still nothing to me yall are bastarddsss
Just like your savior jon woke up and still a retarrrrddd
roamin around castle black and still nothinnnnnn
Don't even want to fight for your home just keep on Runninn

Cal- e- libeee and Rob Too Frescoo I see yall haters toooo,
and/this/whole/board/making/up/these/whack/***/names/like/that/s#it is cooooo
Soon i'll just have to wipe yall out with my white walker crewwww
til then lettin ramsay flay up Rickon and all of youuuu

Me and all my Knights are doing well ....... doing well scum...
You aint from the kingdom I can tell........I can tell scum
In it in it in it by myself... by myself scum
Had a run in With a wench but im still here.... I'm still here scum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom