OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ I'd take Comic Book Girl down. I don't have an alternative type chick on my roster, but I'd kind of like too ... if I wasn't married.

For those of you who are good at cooking and want to eat some of the dishes from the book and show, check out this website.

http://www.innatthecrossroads.com/ (read carefully though, the recipes are from all five books and they have some short excerpts that could be spoilers).

Some of the dishes are hard to make and/or involve hard to get ingredients. I suggest making the Blandissory and the White Beans with Bacon because they are easy to make, involve easy to get ingredients and they have that sweet and savory and spice profile that would be tasted in the Middle Ages and thus in Westeros.

I hope her and that robot are just friends. Dude probably has a mach 5 vibrate setting :smh:.

Swish is playing dumb, posting up spoilers that clearly show she's read the books.

Then asking why Cersei wouldn't want to marry Ser Loras? Clearly trolling this thread.

I'll be a white knight for you non book readers

I didn't realize I could just report it

This just reminds me when I ran across a big Lost spoiler on here a long time ago and I'm still pissed about it

Finally caught the last episode. Not quite as epic as the previous, but still very solid. A lot of scheming in this one. Tywin - what a prick. But I have to grudgingly respect his focus and the way he punks his kids.

By the way, did anyone know that Old Lady Tyrell was a Bond girl way back when? When I saw her name, I thought it looked familiar, so I went to IMDB and sure enough, she was in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

For the record, I did not post that latest spoiler. I swear.
The angry dude blaming me probably wasn't even here when the spoiler was posted.

Plus the Loras - Cersei storyline was only a TV thing, that is why I asked.

Last edited:
Finally caught the last episode. Not quite as epic as the previous, but still very solid. A lot of scheming in this one. Tywin - what a prick. But I have to grudgingly respect his focus and the way he punks his kids.

By the way, did anyone know that Old Lady Tyrell was a Bond girl way back when? When I saw her name, I thought it looked familiar, so I went to IMDB and sure enough, she was in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Great actress. I can't wait to see her interact with Charles Dance.

Great actress. I can't wait to see her interact with Charles Dance.

Charles Dance is killing it as Tywin. Remember his first scene in season 1?

If people are complaining about the amount of characters and places... you might as well quit right now

That was a great scene.

Before I read the books and started getting a grasp of the characters, I couldn't help but think this of Tywin
laugh.gif

So what is the cut off point from atleast getting banned from this thread not just this forum?

After giving a heads up in the thread to others readers that she was posting spoilers I get sent this : View media item 392862
I marked it out for everyones sake.

Anyone else receive something like this? Would have probably ruined the season/books for me if I hadn't read them already.

She said it wasn't her who posted the first spoilers so that means she shares the account? If that's the case and one of the people is doing the spoiling then unfortunately just ban it from the thread.. clearly you can't trust that user name.

But then if she PMs spoilers... That's just low

Back
Top Bottom