OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2036759
Lemme give you some attention because everyone else is ignoring this foolishness

And which one of your lame *** spice knights ghost wrote this trash for you, Sir PND, Pepper Next Door

Might as well head to the free cities and bust it open for some Volantis goons, you're done in Westeros pa.
jon will die again. That ***** already don't want to fight. Our war isn't over.

Going in to battle with rickons skin as armor. Believe that

Benjen is dead as ****, we haven't seen him since like episode 2
laugh.gif
Benjen got the Stannis treatment, killed off screen 
laugh.gif

I lowkey thought that the white walker knight Jon took out at Hardhome looked a lot like Benjen :lol:

Last edited:

last verse...

A wise man told me don't argue with fools
Cause @Tdogg2k  from a distance can't tell who is who
So stop with that ignorance, homie it's known
Please leave it alone - don't throw salt at the throne
Do not bark up that tree, that weirwood will fall on you
I don't know why Melisandre ain't forewarn you
Please, not Snow, he's, not for for show
I don't slack a minute, all your, "I'm King of the North" was gimmicks
it all ended, all yo yapping is finished
You are not the Lord of Light, thats why Dirk made you go goodnight
Don't make me expose to Northerners that didn't know you

Homie I know you well, all the dark magic and spells
Azor Ahai? You breakin my heart
You can't **** with me - go play somewhere, I'm busy
And all them other families in Winterfell betray-ed me

Y'all bout to get that action, Ask Ollie.

Last edited:
well some things they are past the books.. some things they just throwing out on the table

obviously some things have changed

Yea they've cut out some parts. I know there's a couple of things they've yet to show but we'll definitely be seeing this season but for the most part they're caught up. They've advanced past the books for certain parts too :lol:. Theory's are fair game at this point no?

^^ Perhaps but why discuss a theory about a character that's not on the show in the show thread instead of the book thread?

well doubt we get strong belwas

and didn't think kevan lannister stuff was coming.. or the pink letter

Originally Posted by Rolaholic  
 Originally Posted by WorldBreaker  

^^ Perhaps but why discuss a theory about a character that's not on the show in the show thread instead of the book thread?
It might pertain to this season...
From the trailer

Coldhands.jpg
Fair but the spoiler issue between theory, book, and show is the character(s) in the theory isn't in the show yet so if we discuss it in here freely then the experience of a new strange character is kinda ruined for  the people that haven't read the books.

Fair but the spoiler issue between theory, book, and show is the character(s) in the theory isn't in the show yet so if we discuss it in here freely then the experience of a new strange character is kinda ruined for  the people that haven't read the books.
Worst run on sentence ever.
laugh.gif

^
:lol:

It's a fair point,just thought it was relevant to the Benjen discussion but I'll just to see if that's where the show is headed before discussing it further.

Unrelated,anyone down to speculate about who's burning on the Bolton cross before the Bastardbowl? :nerd:

View media item 2037533

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom