OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really hope they dont ride this whole "we need more female lead" wave. as seen in star wars and other stuff these days.

im not into a 3 way battle between salsa, cersei and dany as the end result of the series. 

Last edited:
Finally an episode with worth a damn.

Kid jumped striaght out the window with a broken heart.
tired.gif

Cersei is back
pimp.gif
(*shame shame shame)

Last edited:
I re-watched Tommen's scene.

Famb paused for a second, sqaured up, and then did a Michael Jackson lead forward to his death :rofl:

Last edited:
i think something that was overlooked in here was the fact that bran has the ability to control his powers now, correct?

i mean the dude was like " i am queens boulevard" and hit play right on the exact part of the movie he wanted to see. 

is Cersei any different from the mad king now? i mean didnt they both kill their people with wild fire.

thus making her the mad queen.

is jaime gonna off his sister and become the king and queen slayer? 
nerd.gif

maybe thats why they were sure to keep his face in the frame almost like hes having deja vu

Last edited:
Jon's a bastard no matter what.

View media item 2036759
You just mad the White Wolf outchea brah :smokin

Naw seriously.

Jon's my favorite fictional character ever.

He leveled up past Tony Stark and Optimus Prime tonight.

But my mans a bastard either way because Rhaegar was still married to the Tyrell woman.

Yall trying to save face rn
wow.png

Lookin like the Dubs after Game 7

Search my post history brah, I'm on the Front Lines of #teamSnowman back from Season 1.

Dang Mane ive been watching this since 2011 & mane!!! Tonight to finally see who Jon's mother is.. 8)

Cant wait next season.. The Battle for Kings Island & The War against the Night King.

I don't see Northerners following a Targ. Only exception is if the NK and his army are right across the street ready to attack. Even then that's a potential northerners/the NW won't fight with wildlings thing all over again.

Jon having Stark blood might not count as much cuz it's from a woman not Ned. The only way they embrace a woman is if she was the last Stark left. Jon proved himself though but that Targ reveal would be like finding out you thought you was rooting for a NBA hometown hero just to find out he from Norway and been living a lie the whole time. Still a bastard though.

Jon's a bastard no matter what.

View media item 2036759
You just mad the White Wolf outchea brah :smokin

Naw seriously.

Jon's my favorite fictional character ever.

He leveled up past Tony Stark and Optimus Prime tonight.

But my mans a bastard either way because Rhaegar was still married to the Tyrell woman.

Yall trying to save face rn
wow.png

Lookin like the Dubs after Game 7

Search my post history brah, I'm on the Front Lines of #teamSnowman back from Season 1.

Im already knowin bruh

Excuse me for the friendly fire

Last edited:
Gonna miss Margery :smh:

LF was looking frustrated but it's like he wanted Sansa to see it. She quickly got the sour face too.

is Cersei any different from the mad king now? i mean didnt they both kill their people with wild fire.

thus making her the mad queen.

is jaime gonna off his sister and become the king and queen slayer? 
nerd.gif

maybe thats why they were sure to keep his face in the frame almost like hes having deja vu
Mad King was killed by Jaime before he could use the wildfire. The difference is that the Mad King was once normal. Cersei was always a ****.

Back
Top Bottom