OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My girl just started watching and been binge watching the episodes..

She literally just finished the 'red wedding' was hilarious.. Had to keep checking what episode she was on just so I could catch her reaction

She literally just finished the 'red wedding' was hilarious.. Had to keep checking what episode she was on just so I could catch her reaction

:lol: and :nthat:

Last edited:

:lol: and :nthat:

Still in shock.. Said she had to go watch something happier

Literally was just stunned when everything went down.. I missed when Ned got beheaded, but she had a ton of questions after that

I finally finused the books

I then watched the show

And was super excite to come in here.

Where is the GOT talk at :lol:

Is this a hot female thread?

I finally finused the books

I then watched the show

And was super excite to come in here.

Where is the GOT talk at
laugh.gif

Is this a hot female thread?
Damn where have you been? When the show is airing this thread jumps 5 pages in minutes. Now it's basically going to the casual reiteration of how fine the women are. 

There is a book thread if you wanna discuss the books there, but that thread will probably be dead until Winds of Winter comes out in 2023.
Thread was in its prime during the season. I doubt it moves for more than 10 before season 7
This. Unless someone slanders Missandei. We might see a spike in posts then.

:lol:

I don't get all y'all dudes finally catching up at the wrong time or doing a whole re-watch now. This is gonna be the longest wait until next season.

You would be feeling so good if you caught up just in time for S7.

Last edited:
^^^ Don't like 50% of NT threads become hot women threads at one point or another? At least the ones that are long-running . . .

Not hot girl related, but does anyone else laugh every time they see Tormund in one of those Wyndham Hotel commercials? While he's on there helping people find great hotel rates, I'm picturing him biting someone's ear off or stabbing someone in the eye. :lol:

Not hot girl related, but does anyone else laugh every time they see Tormund in one of those Wyndham Hotel commercials? While he's on there helping people find great hotel rates, I'm picturing him biting someone's ear off or stabbing someone in the eye. :lol:

Stayed at a Wyndham last week, I was not impressed (not that I was expecting much)

Stayed at a Wyndham last week, I was not impressed (not that I was expecting much)

Yeah, I stayed at a Wyndham once this year too. Very, very average. Still, good for our boy Tormund getting that money to rep them. I won't hold it against him that the hotels are actually meh . . .

Well Tormund is a wildling thats use to sleeping outside in the snow. So he probably isn't the best judge on elite service at a hotel :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom