OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#TeamBrothel 

got more ******* than any houses 
happy.gif

Dude please. You don't want these pocket sand problems in your life

I will send your pupils to the afterlife to meet Stannis and your hairline

Did he kick your dog or sleep with your sister? Did he burn you house down or something? Remember, it's just a show, and while he brings up some points and says things, I don't see it coming across as whining. You seem to be taking it a little personal though. Just come to see what's being said about this upcoming season and see all this absurdity. In the words of the great Justin Hammer:

"I mean, look, you know, don't get so attached to things. Learn to let go."

An nt summit for the series finale would be great. People can fight in person.

:rofl:

i literally spit my water out reading this :lol:

OMG the worldstar videos that would come out of this would be gold especially since some of y'all would legit be dressed to the nines lol

That Ramsey one fits his charter so well I still remember thinking man dude is a G jumped up in the middle of smashing half naked and no clue whats going on....I know dude had to be freezing, but he didn't seem to even care. Best villain on the show to me, he knew what what he was....and didn't care one bit even got a perfect death too. I'm almost gonna miss him...

the king jumped out of the window in the very last episode right? we didn't see cerseis reaction yet? I don't remember

I've havent attended an NT summit even though I've been on her since 99ish (can never leave my business), I did do few local ones in the early 2000's....but if this did happen I'd tell all my renters to F off and put all my dogs in kennels and be on the first flight out of TX. Repped

:x repping that snake Little Finger might be worse than the folks who repped House Bolton

Agreed never really got down with house Bolton (hated Roose), but Ramsay was bout that life, you just knew he was gonna go out fighting. LF will always have someone fighting his battles for him, only to stab them in the back. Is there anyone he hasn't betrayed yet?
LF hasn't betrayed anyone cuz he was never actually allied with them to begin with.

Theon betrayed Rob. Jon crossed his sworn brothers in the NW. Those dudes betrayed their Jon the same way the others betrayed their last commander when they were starving to death. That ho betrayed Tyrion. Walder Frey betrayed the Starks. Roose Bolton betrayed the Starks.

If a dude tells you not to trust him and has a reputation of scheming and you trust him anyway just cuz he works with you a bit doesn't mean he betrayed you when he pursues his own goals. Just means you dumb.
:x repping that snake Little Finger might be worse than the folks who repped House Bolton
How dumb you sound.

Ramsey was a psychopath a rabid dog with no real goal or purpose. A rapist that chops off dudeçs penises for fun. Feeds ppl to dogs. Son was basically what Joffrey would've grown up to be.

LF kept it real and true to himself as a manipulating mastermind. Never anything for the mere sake of cruelty.

Don't hate cuz your heart too weak to climb that ladder called chaos.

Last edited:
the king jumped out of the window in the very last episode right? we didn't see cerseis reaction yet? I don't remember

Yeah, I think Iit was Qyburn who showed her his body and asked where she wanted his funeral arrangements...and with a stoneface she said burn him and spead his ashes where the Sept used to be with his grandfather and 2 siblings.

We can have that joint in Temecula in the dead of summer and I'mma pull up rocking the finest furs, riding a horse, bumping Pull Up Wit Ah Stick out a Bluetooth speaker. I'll dye my girl's Lab white and if any of you boys violate or talking slick bout the Snowgawd can get this word from my sword Sandbringer

Last edited:
How dumb you sound.

Ramsey was a psychopath a rabid dog with no real goal or purpose. A rapist that chops off dudeçs penises for fun. Feeds ppl to dogs. Son was basically what Joffrey would've grown up to be.

LF kept it real and true to himself as a manipulating mastermind. Never anything for the mere sake of cruelty.

I see, and agree with what your saying.... except about Geoffrey he could have only dreamed to be as rabid as Ramsey. Geoffrey was just a scared dude who hid behind his cruelty, Ramsey relished in it.

We can have that joint in Temecula in the dead of summer and I'mma pull up rocking the finest furs, riding a horse, bumping Pull Up Wit Ah Stick out a Bluetooth speaker. I'll dye my girl's Lab white and if any of you boys violate or talking slick bout the Snowgawd can get this word from my sword Sandbringer

View media item 2489937

How dumb you sound.

I see, and agree with what your saying.... except about Geoffrey he could have only dreamed to be as rabid as Ramsey. Geoffrey was just a scared dude who hid behind his cruelty, Ramsey relished in it.
I say that cuz he was still young.

I think Roz was one of his first plaything kills. He didn't grow up rough like Ramsey but a mommy's boy and he his behind his soldiers to seem tough but I feel like if you gave him 10 years to do him he'd have sadistic torture ideas on par with Ramsey.

Last edited:
Just rewatched the last episode of S6. It may have been answered already, but how in the hell did Varis make it all the way to Dorne, then back to Mereen in the span of an episode :lol:

Yeah, we did. She didn't give a ****.

Terrible mother.

Yeah, I think Iit was Qyburn who showed her his body and asked where she wanted his funeral arrangements...and with a stoneface she said burn him and spead his ashes where the Sept used to be with his grandfather and 2 siblings.

Thx - repped..I'm gonna order HBO again right when it starts..can't rewatch eps on demand now

I say that cu he was still young.

I think Do a was one of his first plaything kills. He didn't grow up rough like Ramsey but a mommy's boy and he his behind his soldiers to seem tough but I feel like if you gave him 10 years to do him he'd have sadistic torture ideas on par with Ramsey.

I could be wrong but they weren't that much different in age... I just look at Geoffrey and think "not bout that life" and Ramsey was "bout that life". Dude attacked stannis entire army with 20 men Geoffrey would never have done that without 20 personal bodyguards. We'll never know though, as they are both long gone and it really doesn't matter now...

Just rewatched the last episode of S6. It may have been answered already, but how in the hell did Varis make it all the way to Dorne, then back to Mereen in the span of an episode :lol:

I don't think it's been answered, but I was wondering the same thing i never noticed it untill my my recent rewatch....he's probably some kind of wizard lol.

Last edited:
I've always thought that's a strange point to bring up, the episodes aren't real time? LOL

Master Zik Master Zik so I'm dumb because I hate a character that murders, knowingly lets others get murdered, and has women raped? Just because he goes about it in more deliberate and intelligent fashion than Ramsay doesn't make it any less despicable.

Get all the way the FOH with that.

Last edited:
I get it fam. The timelines aren't linear. Blah blah and so forth. I just thought it was funny that homie popped up when summoned by the Paramore in Dorne, and then just casually happened to make it back in time to the dragon fleet when it was time to sail out to Westeros. Son made it onto the queen's ship without breaking a sweat. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom