OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bran going back in time and killing King Ice Zombie and changing the timeline. Prepare yourselves.

**** olenna tyrell and anybody that love her

old hag. Good riddance

FIGHT.gif

She gonna be sitting down and then seduce Cersi as Jamie and then kill her after somehow smashing.

Maybe use a ye olde dildo from Littlefinger's sex shop.

Dudes is talking height differences makes the show implausible??

There's giants riding mammoths down there!!!!

Idk how Peter Dinklage could stand being on this show. I couldn't handle all the dwarf comments.

And man, finished the Red Wedding episode, and I must say, the writers are masters at creating a dope episode before the finale

Idk how Peter Dinklage could stand being on this show. I couldn't handle all the dwarf comments.

You mean besides having one of the best roles for a small person, tons of money, critical acclaim, Emmy's and Golden Globe's?

They could call me every derogatory name used for black people known, every episode for what Dinklage is making...lol

Dany and the dragons are flying to Highgarden and cooking up that Lannister army next episode. @1:13 of trailer #2...

Some are speculating that Bran is the night king but how???

I came in here to say this too! Thinking bout the show last night it dawned on me this is a twist they might try to pull...mainly because I kind of see a resemblance in their facial structure...whatever the end game is, I'm positive Bran is the most important piece to the conclusion of this show

Back
Top Bottom