OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But at the same time I dont think the people south of the wall were intending to harm the undead at all, the wall is just there to separate and protect the living from the dead.

It's not like the living can coexist peacefully with the undead so I feel like whatever reason is going to be hella weak. Like some I just wanted to truly die the entire time type of weak ****.

Or some random group of little elf things decided to curse me with this immortal dead ish so now im killing everything in retaliation. Im hoping it aint that one-dimensional

But at the same time I dont think the people south of the wall were intending to harm the undead at all, the wall is just there to separate and protect the living from the dead.

It's not like the living can coexist peacefully with the undead so I feel like whatever reason is going to be hella weak. Like some I just wanted to truly die the entire time type of weak ****.
but honestly
how can a wall stop some dead people
couldnt they just have did a human pyramid to get up and over it

He's just a weapon gone wrong. He was made to fight Men by the Children then he got out of control and now we all are doomed.

My prediction Jon/Aegon will end up dying and leave Daenerys with child in the end next season.

Why was Tyrion creeping in that scene when Jon went to smash? I thought it would have been Jorah watching his dreams shatter all over again.

Prolly, I dont think anyone was counting on some blue fire breathing undead dragon though.

Why was Tyrion creeping in that scene when Jon went to smash? I thought it would have been Jorah watching his dreams shatter all over again.

My mans Jorah already knew he was blasting off again at that round table when she chose Jon's plan over his.

My dude was looking away in absolute defeat

Some thoughts on Jon/Dany

Will be interesting to see how the dynamic with Jon and Dany unfolds.
They already smashed, and it's gonna be revealed that they are related and he's the true heir.
I don't think he cares to be ruler of the 7 kingdoms but he's proved time and time again he's the people's champ.
He's also a honorable dude so it will be interesting since he already bent the knee to Dany.
I'm sure Dany will resent him cause he's the true heir.
Sansa will be happy cause she wants to be in charge of the north.
Arya will love him as always.
Bran will still be a *******.
Jon always hated being a bastard but I wonder how it will feel when he gets his wish but he's still not a Stark but a Targaryen.

Something I didn’t get and maybe someone can clarify, did Cersei give the nod for mountain to kill Jaimie and he didn’t do it or what was that about?
She didn't. Mountain was ready but she never gave the word. Cersi a d the Mountain don't have a low-key facial expression way of communicating. She would have to say it so he and Jamie would have to hear it.

She didn't out of of w/e love she has for him or that again she's pregnant by him again orspecifically cuz of what Tyrion said about her and this Lannister "family" she claims she wants to keep together. Killing Jamie shortly later would make her a hypocrite to a degree even she couldn't ignore.

The Night King got wight polar bears. Who's to say he don't got wight octopuses and wight dolphins doing work for him too? :lol:
:rofl: Son got wight dolphins? Cuz they the only aquatic animal to hook up chains to a dragon at the bottom of a lake.

Unless he got Aquaman abilities on the low too.
Dany said she can't have kids but you know she will miraculously be pregnant next season.
You know, this season writers were so hamfisted with telling us Dany thinks she can't have kids. They managed to have her say it in conversations it really didn't apply but what is she basing that off of?

Some woman who helped her birth her stillborn baby back in s1? As Jon says how about You get a 2nd opinion? Let a master with experience in that area check you out.

I mean its not like she's been a bop spreading it wide all over Essos. She smashed one of her female (traitorous) servants and been smashing Daario. For all we know he's the one shooting blanks.

They really tried to have a character repeat something they believe about themselves over and over to make viewers believe its established worked.

I was never buying it. So I can't see it as a miracle when she does get pregnant.

However, that her own nephew is the one that does get her preggo (eventually, really inevitably) makes it so nasty.

Two inbreeding couples with inbred heirs fighting for the throne. Stannis is rolling over in his grave.
:lol:
Sure Jon bent the knee but it's also been revealed that he's the rightful heir. It's gonna be interesting to see how that plays out.

I mean this is all bs considering the army of the dead broke thru the wall.
I was mainly referring to Jon making Sansa Queen in the North and/or just handing over Winterfell or w/e title to her.

As it stands, in plain strict terms, Jon would be seen as an enemy or traitor to the north. He went to get dragonglass and possibly get an ally despite protest from his bannermen (some who hate Targeryns cuz of the Mad king), he doesn't even come back to Winterfell when he goes to Eastwatch or when he just ups and decides to go to KL for this meeting. Meanwhile, his bannermen are already plotting to have a true Stark heir take his title, even his allies in the Vale (without LF manipulation, that Royce dude is like that Tarly) want the same.

Now they have to hear word that he bent the knee after attending some meeting he aint tell them about.

It will be a wrap if it gets out he's a Targeryn and that he's ****ing his auntie.

Right now nobody but Bran and Sam know he's a Targ. Who knows did that ever becomes public knowledge. If Jon just marries Dany he basically gets the same thing anyway.

I figure once they tell him, Jon like Ned is going to have to do the honorable thing even if it means doing dishonorable things. Ned kept his sister's promise and that entailed raising the kid as his own, meaning everyone believed he cheated on his wife, he was sworn to such secrecy that he spent 20 some odd years lying to his wife, best friend, and children. I can see Jon learning this and deciding to never tell Dany or anyone else, swearing Sam to secrecy (which he will do), and Bran (he'll do it cuz he's a ****ing weirdo and will rationalize it like its your business and I only meant to tell you anyway).

My prediction Jon/Aegon will end up dying and leave Daenerys with child in the end next season.

A foreshadowing of him betraying them both. He believes in both Dany and Jon but they put too much time and weight in the family dynamic during Tyrion and Cersei's exchange. Like he said, he loved Myrcella and Tommen and she knows it. Her pregnancy would be the lynchpin for his doublecross.

Too bad the baby is prolly Euron's doe...

Enlight525.jpg
I don't care, Stark Banner waving high in this household b....nothing but W's this season....so mad we didn't get an Arya/Jon reunion....

Figure with his relationship to Dany even if it stays a secret it'll slip eventually.

They'll probably skip through it since there's only like 7 episodes, but I wonder how they'll have the North consider a Targaryen born and raised in their lands, especially one raised a Stark.

Nah I dont think Jon is going to die, they gotta let him relish the way they set up a unified 7 kingdoms for at least half an episode.

@ksteezy pic is flames

So is Jon and Dany being related gonna be weird in Westeros?

I know Tywin married his 1st cousins and it was no big deal

I'm glad others are weary of the White Walker storyline. It's already getting a little dull to me. Killing a bunch of bags of bones with no depth isn't too entertaining

How many scenes can they really have similar to the second to last episode of this season? One was enough for me already lol, gets repetitive

So is Jon and Dany being related gonna be weird in Westeros?

I know Tywin married his 1st cousins and it was no big deal

Hell nah. They got twins on the show smashing that had babies b. Plus the Targs ain't new to this, they been incest gang since the beginning of time; that's why half their kings go mad.

Hell nah. They got twins on the show smashing that had babies b. Plus the Targs ain't new to this, they been incest gang since the beginning of time; that's why half their kings go mad.

Jamie and Cersei smashing is a huge scandal though. It's not an accepted norm in Westeros.

But marrying your first cousin apparently isn't.

Jamie and Cersei smashing is a huge scandal though. It's not an accepted norm in Westeros.

But marrying your first cousin apparently isn't.

It's is but ultimately everyone swallowed that pill. And in regards to Jon and Dany they're far apart enough to where I don't think anyone would care. Plus Aegon married both his sisters. Point being if you're powerful enough it you can cook.

Back
Top Bottom