OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we think Tyrion was being sincere with Cersei talking about how he loved his nieces and nephews, bring apologetic about his mother and father, etc?
I think so. I think there were a couple of scenes in the earlier season of Tyrion showing admiration for Tommen and Myrcella. Joffrey, not so much lol

Read somewhere in here saying Jax teller as Rhaegar. I like that. A lil cameo.

Dude is good looking and Has that ruthlessness.
That other actor... Robert handled him easy on the Trident :lol:

Lyanna still cute to me. Jon Sand would be a terrible name. So what is Gendry last name? River?

or Daario is infertile lol.

I'm not surprised they didn't make the actor live up to hype of Rhagaer voted Most Handsome prince. Books also said Lyanna Stark was to die for literally, but in the show she was just mehh.

tommen and myrcella were sweet kids. No reason for tyrion not to care about his nephew and niece.

Also, why wouldn't bran know that rhaegar married his aunt? Unless he only looked at the tower of joy part of their story when ned found her.

or Daario is infertile lol.

I'm not surprised they didn't make the actor live up to hype of Rhagaer voted Most Handsome prince. Books also said Lyanna Stark was to die for literally, but in the show she was just mehh.

arya supposed to resemble her aunt. Nobody sweating arya except my dude Hot Pie.

Also, why wouldn't bran know that rhaegar married his aunt? Unless he only looked at the tower of joy part of their story when ned found her.

This kind of bothered me. He's supposed to know everything, he shouldn't need Sam to come in and tell him to do more research.

Someone asked what's up with ellaria and her dead daughter. Would've been cold blooded of the show to show ellaria in the dungeon next to her decomposing daughter.

Yea this episode let me know Bran is still fairly new to da wizardry. He talks hot **** but how could you not know certain things?

The show picks and chooses what bran knows of past and present. That is a tad annoying but maybe the extent of his power will be more clear soon

His moment with Sam perfectly sums up the shakiness of brans storyline/power

I feel like bran asks or says things to people just to see what they'll say

I do not know what show you guys are watching, lol, Theon was not fighting Euron on the beach, he was fighting the guy who pulled him from the water.

No way Tormound is dead, if they were going to just kill him off this episode with the wall falling, wouldn't it have been better to kill him off in dramatic fashion the episode before?

While I can see why we nitpick the writing of the episode, this happens a lot with shortened seasons. We get one episode where Sam completely ignores Gilly, and then another episode where Sam informs the all knowing three eyed raven about information he then went back and read on his journey to winterfell. we just have to accept that this is coming to an end. And we will just start getting word vomit to answer questions about lineage and everything like that. We get three eyed raven who knows everything about LF but nothing about Jon Snow.

I think we should all just enjoy the show, because its still the best thing to watch on Sunday nights

In the books, Bran can only see things from the viewpoint of Weirwood trees. The show grants him greater vision than that. He was able to enter the Tower of Joy so he can see things outdoors as well as indoors. Assuming the annulment was processed indoors, he should have known about it.

The show picks and chooses what bran knows of past and present. That is a tad annoying but maybe the extent of his power will be more clear soon

His moment with Sam perfectly sums up the shakiness of brans storyline/power

I feel like bran asks or says things to people just to see what they'll say
Bran is 100% plot device. Cheat code to advance the story to any point at any moment.

In the books, Bran can only see things from the viewpoint of Weirwood trees. The show grants him greater vision than that. He was able to enter the Tower of Joy so he can see things outdoors as well as indoors. Assuming the annulment was processed indoors, he should have known about it.

I just assumed it wasn't one of those hot items he went looking for and that's why he didn't know about it..

Bran been feeling himself a little too much this season. It was nice to see him get put in his place by college dropout Sam.

"Your little visions didn't show you this?" :rofl:

Last name waters and snow is pretty dope.

I wonder if Ned would ever tell Jon. Then go after the Lannisters with Jon having a claim.

I just assumed it wasn't one of those hot items he went looking for and that's why he didn't know about it..

Assuming he can search weirwood.net by putting Rhaegar in the search engine and since the annulment was a secret, most likely Rhaegar would have met with that maester personally to discuss the annulment and marriage. Bran should have been able to see that exchange.

Shouldn't they be asking bran if they defeat the night king and who will be sitting on the throne at the end?

'I know everything. Why did you come here, Sam?'

Wait, what?:lol:

Right?! :lol: Sam's reaction and expressions during that conversation had me laughing. My wife kept hitting me to shut up.

I do not know what show you guys are watching, lol, Theon was not fighting Euron on the beach, he was fighting the guy who pulled him from the water.

No way Tormound is dead, if they were going to just kill him off this episode with the wall falling, wouldn't it have been better to kill him off in dramatic fashion the episode before?

While I can see why we nitpick the writing of the episode, this happens a lot with shortened seasons. We get one episode where Sam completely ignores Gilly, and then another episode where Sam informs the all knowing three eyed raven about information he then went back and read on his journey to winterfell. we just have to accept that this is coming to an end. And we will just start getting word vomit to answer questions about lineage and everything like that. We get three eyed raven who knows everything about LF but nothing about Jon Snow.

I think we should all just enjoy the show, because its still the best thing to watch on Sunday nights

Yeah, I really hope that Tormund isn't dead. I would like to think that he, Baric and a couple of the Night's Watch will be running behind the Night King and will try to fight their way through. I think they'll eventually die.

Regardless if he writing isn't as it once was. I'm confident the final season won't suck like the final season of SoA.

Back
Top Bottom